Are u insecure about ur real identity on GAG?

GAG is place where u can ask or tell ANYTHING except ur real identity :D
so do u care about ur real identity?

• nopes, i am the way i am
    52% (14)61% (19)57% (33)Vote
  • yes, i would feel uncomfortable
    48% (13)39% (12)43% (25)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|1
8|17

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't *really* care. I still put pictures of me, so that must mean something lol. I don't want people to know my last name though, because this is a website and I'm not on here to make real-life friends.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I do honestly feel that everyone creates an online persona - I am definitely not as calm or collected in real life - What extent people are changing is a different matter, everyone allows different amounts of latitude to their persona - I think I am as close as I can be to the real me but I just have that extra time to think and format my input to the site that you don't get in real life - Possibly I am the person I want to be on here.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I am Mainly here to help Others with their problems. Out of All my 477 Followers, I actually have only a Few good Friends and we All just tell one another what we want each other to Know and Feel "Comfy" with that.
    No, Not "Insecure" at all. I may get Fed up on here, dear, but then, who Doesn't?
    Good luck and Great question, @xan1488 xx

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not secretive at all lol my friends know I'm here, even my Mom lol and i have many gaggers on Facebook, Insta , kik, whatsapp...

0|1
    0|0
  • am here on GAG to speak my thoughts n give advice to people that's it

0|1
    0|0
  • Hmm if I become successful lawyer or well-known writer and someone will find out my past comments here, well I am dead xD Otherwise I don't care

0|1
    0|0
  • Nooope, couldn't care less...

0|1
    0|0
  • Oh I'm very insecure, if someone from my family sees my answer they will kill me. Which is another reason I don't post pictures.

1|0
    0|0
  • i don't have an identity

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• Was open when I first joined this website then the stalkers came and found my personal social media and shit.

0|2
    0|0
  • Yes I feel uncomfortable to reveal my real name and all other personal info. If I go to the NBA and people find out I used this site then I'm gonna be stoned. Its not good for the university and the public to know I use this site. That will ruin the school's reputationz

0|1
    0|0
  • If people I know found out that I'm known as 'BeerFarts' on here, boy, oh, boy would that be awkward. Lol.

Then again, they wouldn't be surprised one bit. Hahaha.

0|1
    0|0
  • Insecure? No.

Cautious? Yes. There are a LOT of fuckheads out there with nothing to do, so they try to fuck over people that hurt their feelz on Teh Interwebz.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, I've gone to great lengths to conceal it

A minute few people know what I look like

0|2
    0|0
  • I once in a while post my face on my avatar, so I'm not really too worried about people knowing who I am.

0|1
    0|0
  • nope

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope, what I reveal on here is what I would/have revealed in real life.

0|1
    0|0
  • You can tell people who you really are. Nothings stopping you...

0|1
    0|0
  • Naw man

0|1
    0|0
  • Not that much!
    😏

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't care if y'all know who I am. I care if people I know in real life will see that I use this site

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell no i have zero shame lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Slightly uncomfortable which is why I'm blue anon

0|0
    0|0
  • There are very few places on the internet where people can find my real identity... this site isn't one of 'em ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • Well even if I said who I was nobody I know uses this site so it wouldn't really matter. However I still make sure to only ever write anonymously, and I will never even say which country I live in

0|1
    0|0