How many of u guys here actually check, who the question is by before sharing your opinion on it?

For me:
I'm lazy as fuck so I never bother checking lol
😏 i just answer it on the home page by reading the title only haha

Most Helpful Guy

• I check their profile, their last 50 questions and opinions. Then I find out their facebook and twitter profile and stalk them there and do that with all their boyfriends/girlfriends of the last months and their close relatives. Then I check their credit score and history. Then I feel somewhat competent enough to answer their question.

😱
      HOLY SHIT!!
      -.- in other words u basically stalked them all the way before answering their questions!
      *thinks for 5mins*
      *realized u just answered my question*
      Shit dose that mean 😱😱😱!!!
      *runs away* lol

1. you added me as follower between my 2 last replies.
      2. read my hints again. Especially "I am an blue anon. No, I am 4 anons."
      3. I would have sent you a message, but you don't allow me :(
      4. tell me when you found out ;)

Huh I never followed anyone well unless they tell me 2.. -.- I honestly don't remember following someone like da lol
      Omg...
      Wait wait ur not da person the one I told your comment are funny and makes me laugh are you? P. s anyone can message me now I changed my setting lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I check.
    I answer a lot of questions on here and if they are by the same person and I'm not following them, I'm afraid they would think I was a stalker lol.

What Guys Said 29

• I don't check and rarely care. It's the subject-matter that draws my attention (whether or not I have anything worthwhile to share), not the author.

• I think I probably subconsciously check for things like do I know them, their age and where they are from because even though the intent of the answer may be the same , you may have to tone it a certain way for example you are not going to say to a 15 year old, it is okay to get sexual early in a relationship.

• No, I normally use the pop up box to answer questions so I rarely notice the QA. On the rare occasions that I do open the question, I don't even read the details, only the question title.

However, if a question title intrigues me enough, I'll read the details and read other users' answers (mainly sports related questions). Lol.

• I end up seeing it but I don't really care about that lol... the only thing that matters is the actual question.

• I really do not care who is asking 💁🏼

How sweet, but what if u shared an opinion on someone's question whom u dislike? Or is there onone here that's on your hatelist lol

I don't really dislike anyone and I certainly do not spend enough time on gag to hate any of the users here. Besides who am I to judge them for their response or question? 😂😋

• sometimes depending on the type of question.. want to make sure its not some 14 yr old girl asking how her ass looks cuz that shit is creepy

• its not like i check from who it was i just see it automatically because their name is under the question.

• I check the age and then the question, usually lol.

• I do about 90% of the time

• I dun recognize the big names well enough for it to alter the style of my answer.

• it's directly next to the question... even if I don't look for it specifically I'll see it

• Nope.

• Never. I just read the test. Maybe the age if it would effect my answer.

• Same. Every once in a while when im on the live feed ill click the question to see how old they are. Usually not though.

• I always check

• Sometimes I do

• Sometimes I read a word wrong after posting my opinion. Of course the super long stuff I just skim over or don't respond to most of the time

Wow! I feel bad 4 those da writes 2 pages shit cuz pretty much noone here reads the whole thing lol

• Not a habit of mine I just answer.

• I rarely open the question. Fast answer is awesome.

• Never

Good good!! ^.~ I don't think anyone should its waste of time lol

I just don't let prior beefs dictate the potential of helping someone out. I don't hold grudges, unless the other person does. If you're an asshole or idiot, I'm going to call you on it in the moment. I'll later forget and move on with my life.

Everyone deserves as many chances as it takes to get it right. Peace

• I never check, bit oddly enough I do press on it before I answer.

😹😹
      -.- da is checking lol

Uh-uh, I click on it too answer it, but I go straight to where I answer. I never stop to see who's question it is.
      So there :p

• I always check. Always.

But doesn't da take to much time? Checking every question before sharing ur opinion on it seems like a lot of work -.-

Somehow I manage to pull through. It's tiresome but I the effort pays off in the end.

• I don't

• I never check asker before answering.

• i only answer the good once or the very lame once :D

• I check every time.

• 100% I check many things before sharing the opinion

• I usually check

• hot chick you must follow me.

Oh there's the bule icon which I haven't seen in a while lol
      -.- I can't follow (anon) lol

Not really I don't really talk to underage people lol

you and I we could have fun. look I know you like dirty talks and I got plenty to say

What Girls Said 9

• I always read it if there is more info, othervise you dont fully know what you are talking about...

• I typically check who the asker is.

• I never check. :D

• I don't check either 😁😅

• If I'm answering questions from the live feed without opening them, then I don't bother to check. If I answer them from any other section, I can't help but notice.

• Haha I read the title and if I feel I can somehow relate then I comment and give my opinion

• I just answer, doesn't matter to me.

• I do not check

• Sometimes 😊

xD I never check but when I share an opinion on someone's question whom I dislike makes me want to punch myself then LMAO!!