Why did applefan1 deactivate?

I enjoyed reading his opinions; they were somewhat straightforward and funny. :(

Most Helpful Guy

• He deactivated because he finally realised that windows/non-apple products were better value for money. Who needs ipod when you've got mp3 ?

When it comes to the PC apples value for money is questionable, I think he saw the light. Maybes he's got windows 7/10 or linux now

either way an apple fanboy is down, it's a good day for windows and linux users

cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...5-8c96-3084de77c375.gif

Most Helpful Girl

• Not sure but I'm glad to hear it.

He blocked me because he made a silly typo in his question, I pretty much just made a response to that typo, and to what I know he originally meant.

He went ape shit crazy lol he was insulting me left and right, then blocked me. I was going to respond that it was not making fun of him, but I was blocked.
    I noticed he blocked and went off on other users who also pointed out the typo.

He was very thin skinned and I could tell he had issues because he was always going off on rants about how terrible women are.

I say good riddance.

• He blocked me for two years because I called him out on one of his anonymous questions. He almost blocked me again because the dude was oblivious to sarcasm. He was a strange and bitter man.

• @Blueeyes81 haha I feel many users here can't detect sarcasm which is why I often write "obviously sarcasm,". Sometimes I don't though because it's not my issue to baby everyone lol

I do feel bad for the guy but the internet is not the place for extremely sensitive people.

• i feel like he blocked everyone at some point because he blocked me too lol.

What Guys Said 25

• The guy once blocked me due to us having different opinions over something. Dunno what anymore. So I thought he was overly sensitive. But then he unblocked me and proceeded to be a pretty decent guy, if not still somewhat sensitive.

Anyway, despite the minor differences I had with him, he will be missed.

• because he hated all girls on gag.

• I know why, but I won't go into it. We've been messaging this past while. Just know, that it isn't because of you.

• Because of me. I won't go into detail out of what little respect I still have for him.

• I know 100 percent why he left I was the last guy he talked to before he left.
    Out of respect for him I won't get into details I have an email from him now that I must check.

• He has mentioned to me a few times he might deactivate - I got the feeling he was true to his views, some of which might get a negative response, he was a really good guy, thoughtful - I think he stuck to his guns and was at the moderate side of a viewpoint but felt any backlash against the more extreme expressions of this view were aimed at him, that was getting to him - I see from the comments there was other things going on so it was probably a combination of a lot of things - I will miss him.

• Many people deactivated and deactivate every day. I've stopped trying to figure out the reasons actually.

• Ask him yourself:
    Call : 911.

His secretary might answer, just say the secret phrase " I'm terrorist big boom " so she can know that you want to talk to applefan1. If they hang up just make sure to keep calling back, they sometimes have phone problems. Last time I called him, they even came and escorted me FOR FREE directly to him.

• Shame, i just thought he liked cars, didn't know he hated women.

• he hated women? :-(

• @DandelionGirl I think so. Most of the opinions left by him that I noticed were complaining abou how manipulative/evil women were, and not worth his time.

• @kaylaS91 Yep.

Also, he has said "I am closing my account" at least once per week since I joined the site last Christmas. As for why the 194691446496636524738th time was actually the charm, I don't know.

• I guess he got bored. Happened to many.

• I've seen him around, but I've never interacted with him. Maybe he got bored like most of us.

• He told me it's because of all the negativity and the bitter women on here

• He was a nice dude. Didn't know him well, but his opinions was to point.

• Beats me

• when did this happen?

• i think belle had something to do with it

• He has a life ahead!

• He is a very nice person, I'm kind of sad that he isn't active anymore.

• dude is hardcore that's why

• Why don't you ask him... I think he is the best source to give you answer for this question

• His cat died

• Glad he is gone, there are much better women in real life, mostly broken women here

• cause he was an asshole

• He messaged me and mofo was like really buggn. I was like chill dawg, let's roll and jant and cruse on da bitches, but he wand fellin me, word

• Maybe females of this site got him. Annoyed him beyond his limits.

What Girls Said 19

• He blocked me cause i didn't agree with him on something. He messaged me and asked a question... Asked for for my opinion and all. Instead of agreeing I was like well blah blah blah I guess I understand why the other person did that. I don't think that he did anything wrong or whatever.
    BLOCK.

• Don't know, don't care really. He seemed a lot less mental recently.

• Lol really? He was a misogynist who would just block everyone who didn't agree with his bigoted views or opinions in general. Lol he blocked me over an argument about cars, like how oversensitive can you get? I'm glad he's gone, #sorrynotsorry.

• He was a very thin skinned dude. I didn't know he was gone though.

• LMFAO. He decided there were too many bad women that made him feel bad and went back to his pissbaby lifestyle offline.

• I've seen him around many times, also used to answer most of his questions.

I don't know though, he might got bored of stupid people and such other stuff.

I don't care, hope he comes back with an different account.

• He had me blocked for some reason. I don't ever remember talking to him. *shrug*

• I'm not sure specifically, but he'd been thinking of leaving for a while for multiple reasons.

• I never never interacted with him. I have just seen him around and he seemed like a decent person.
    From dear @Iron_man I got to know why he left. I don't want to get into details. Let's just say that negativity on this site was too much for him. I can understand what he must have gone through. Because been there.
    Let's just hope he comes back.

• he left? I spoke to him yesterday... maybe something mustve been bothering him. People on here are so rude anyway.

• I guess I know
    he s been wanting to deactivate for a while noww

• I'll miss him for sure but I'm following in his footsteps soon.

• He mentioned his reason on a question of Consultantisback

I think it was because of the negative comments, I can't recall exactly

• He got tired of the bullshit.

• I know why but won't say, he's a good mate and I seemed to have a way of getting him out of dark thoughts and moods by just encouraging him that's all he needed. He needed to feel someone cared about him as a person.

• It's no ones business really

• No idea, but he was a decent guy i think, didn't show me any malice or hatred so i don't get where this rumor of his hatred for women comes from, i did not see that in him at all, he did the right thing for whatever reason this place is a cesspool of hatred, many more will follow his lead including myself when i'm ready and no one will run me off until i make the decision to leave, sad to see him go.

• I think it's best he deactivated. He had many issues. No one on gag could help him, he had it in primarily for all girls. No one in particular made him deactivate, he just finally went postal probably.

• Victorianne too is gone.

• He's been threatening to deactivate for ages now, he just decided to do it with nobody's help. It has been coming on.

• He messaged me about it, but I won't go into it either. Very personal stuff. He seemed to always have some drama going on in his life.