How do you deal with spending so much time and effort and details on your question only for them to be ignored and unanswered?

It seems like EVERY question I post on here gets NO answers no matter how short or long they are abd If I do recieve any answers it's usually 3 or less that are usually non-helpful.

I just posted a question almoat an hr ago and another one almost 20 mins ago ano none of them received any answers.

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/guys-behavior/q2042367-would-a-guy-begin-chasing-you-if-you-don-t-care-anymore

Most Helpful Girl

• Some questions are simply more appealing either in the way they are worded or the content of the question. There are some things you can do to increase your chances of getting more views/opinions though.

-Make sure you use correct grammar and spelling. Questions with a lot of grammar mistakes are harder to read and more likely to be ignored.
    -Try to make sure your questions are not too long. Some people don't want to read a wall of text. You want to make sure you include enough details and information for people to answer, but not so long that it's boring and makes people lose focus before they even get to the end of the question.
    -Be sure to put your questions in the correct topic category to make sure the users who are following that topic and are interested in it will see it.
    -If all else fails, you can request to feature your question. If you want, you can redeem 750 Xper points and your question will be put in a queue to appear as highlighted at the top of the homepage, live feed, and recent questions page for 24 hours. To do this, just send in a contact form here, www.girlsaskguys.com/contact and let us know you want to redeem your points to feature a question. Also include a link to the URL address of the question you want to feature.

What Guys Said 4

• Give it time dear. Some of my questions are still getting answers days later. Also, remember that on here, we're from around the world, and timezones may differ. Writing a question in either regions primetime/daily hours may not always be the best.

• Why do you think this question will get any answer either.. Omg you never learn.

• Yep, if you will write a detailed description, people would not read the whole thing and would prefer skipping it. That thing I realised long way back

• Only four people answered my last question because no one can relate to my problem. People can't answer difficult questions. Sometimes, a problem can only be solved by you. Which is why this website is completely useless for me.

What Girls Said 6

• See... that question is also too long... And not a lot of people are going to spend that much time reading it and then contemplating and then answering...
    The short answer to that Q is: depends on the guy. Also - if he's the type of a person with an ego trip, he'll pay more attention until you give him more attention and then ignore you again because he got what he wanted from you. And that's that.

• Paragraph breaks are your friends. Don't be afraid to use them.

• My question is not that long to even need paragraph breaks. If you read it, you'll know.

• I saw a wall of text that took up my entire screen. I'm not reading that.

• Short or long, mine never get answered either so I answer other peoples questions that I feel I have a valid opinion on.

• This is why you need to write the descriptions as short as possible.

• The only questions people ever answer are sexual. You have to draw in your audience. It's likes book, make an intriguing title and then you got them. But I can try answering

• I am yet to ask any questions :P