Can You Get The Amazon Gift Card for Australia?

I have 11000 xper points saved up, I've been putting off spending them cause I want the amazon gift card but I dont know if you can get it for the AUS site (which only sells books anyway, but still)

If you can't get it for the AUS site, then why the hell not? Why do Aussies constantly get the short straw when it comes to everything internet?

What Guys Said 1

• They've given me gift cards for the Canadian Amazon site. They'd probably do it for Australia too, I guess. Just specifically ask for it when you put in your request.

What Girls Said 2

• We do not offer gift cards for the Australian Amazon store specifically as not all Amazon stores offer gift cards. However, the ones we do offer (US, UK, CA, FR, and DE) will ship to other countries. Many of our Australian members request the US Amazon store and I believe most items there will ship to Australia. :)

• New Zealanders have it just as bad, if not worse, just saying. They do list the sores you can buy from somewhere on this site and I think most of them ship overseas.