"Curvy girls or skinny girls?" Onision has found G@G?

I was watching an Onision video and look what I found... 😱😱😱 He was reacting to this myTake: Why men love skinny women? OMG! How would you feel if YouTubers found your questions and myTakes and reacted to them? How do you feel about this in general?

Updates:
Link to the video above

5|2
33|35

Most Helpful Guy

• Whenever girls who don't give a shit about their figure, or don't feel like putting in actual work into their figure start hating on women who basically do... they resort to using "extreme" cases of "skinny" girls to support their argument that "girls that don't look like they're dying or a walking skeleton are better than girls that do look like those things."

Okay, great, you cited support for something that wasn't really the question. The question is, are skinny girls better. Skinny, as in, not fat, and fit. Are girls who are not fat and are physically fit better than girls who are fat and not physically fit?

Hmm...

That's a difficult one...

Let me take a moment to thin... yes.

3|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh, this isn't new. I've watched Greg for years, he's referenced the site multiple times actually upon doing research to answers to certain questions. It's quite common and easy to come across G@G if you just google social or sexual issues. It's how most of us found the site after all. I wouldn't read too far into it.

4|0
    0|0
    • I never knew this haha

• Ah no worries. He won't directly reference the site but he has showed questions from G@G before in videos. Luckily he's a villain on youtube so few people will acknowledge his work. I mean, other than MrRepzion? And Leafyishere of course.

• Yep I googled a question about haiti and this website popped up

What Guys Said 34

• Onision, the type of SJW who knows his videos are crap, and is so ashamed of them, that he has to cover his face xD
    Typical video to get views and insecure girls to like him. Genius xD

Anyways, if a YouTuber finds my question, then cool, I wouldn't really care too much.

8|8
    0|0
  • Onision symbolizes GAG perfectly, that cuck made fun of a girl who got murdered for zero reason. Why do you idolize him.

5|3
    0|0
  • I only visit youtube for the music or the movies, I don't read the comments there any longer. I did see a few 4chan style. Not what I'm looking for.

3|0
    0|0
  • Does this mean we're all gonna be famous? Uh oh.

4|0
    0|0
  • a youtuber has already found a question of mine from my previous account:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JopfA02ICCc

skip to 4:53

3|0
    0|0
  • Sorry girls, but Curvy girls all the way <3

3|0
    0|0
    • Sucks beacuse I am average wieght. Oh well. Its my pain. We all got one. At least mine isn't breast cancer.

• Show All
    • I dont have a pc just a phone so I dont want to bother with any of that. Its whatever

• Ofuck

Lmao I'm gonna be famous now

Now mein parents are gonna find me on a site where they talk about sex and the like

2|0
    0|0
  • I sincerely hope that scum stays away from here. We have enough cancer as it is.

1|3
    0|0
  • I can't stand onision but I guess it's cool gag is getting some exposure.

2|2
    0|0
  • Avid redditor here — I've lost count of how many times I've seen something on this site be ridiculed on reddit. And reddit is just a small step from YouTube.

1|1
    0|0
  • I will post a myTake specifically trashing everything about him, then watch him make a 10 minute video grasping at straws on why I suck.

1|0
    0|0
  • Who is this Asshat again? :v
    *Looks at some of his videos*
    Oh, now I remember... nope... still... don't... care... :v
    Not sure why people like him...

1|0
    0|0
  • Except that he is a giant douchebag and possibly an abuser. Honestly, not worth my time.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've only seen one video from that guy which got linked in a different question... it was a pain to watch and a waste of my time. Not doing that again.

If some guy like that would shit over my posting (and I'm sure he's doing it else he wouldn't get much clicks, don't need to watch the video to know that), I'd be pissed.

I don't follow many youtubers because my level of tolerance for bullshit, uncharismatic people and unprofessional work is pretty low. So I'd rather have them ignore my stuff

0|0
    0|0
  • Isn't he the most hated man on youtube

2|0
    0|0
  • I can't choose I love both that's like choosing between reccies pieces butter candy or skittles.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a big time; so no one cares

0|0
    0|0
  • first time watching onison, and it lasted 12 seconds before i left.
    never again

3|0
    0|0
    • Everyone hates him

• nah, i just don't care about him, other big youtubers or what they all think.

but him dressed like he just robbed a bank is a severe turn off for me, if i did care.

• The only thing that fucking moron should find is a brain.

1|0
    0|0
  • Onision is a dunce and a hypocrite.

1|0
    0|0
  • People who argue their preference with anything more than, "I like that."
    is a moron.

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate that little bitch lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Who the fuck is this dude?

0|1
    0|0
    • Textbook social justice warrior and narcissist. He uses flamboyant language a lot. For example, he's a vegan who calls meat eaters serial killers that don't deserve any sympathy if they get their arms cut off. He's a self-proclaimed feminist who says that women who are against the feminist movement are retarded and hate themselves. He uses self-conducted Twitter polls as hard evidence to justify his points, simultaneously shouting "pwnage" to the "fucking retards who disagreed with him". He's mildly entertaining: like taking an adult with the maturity level of a 12-year old boy with serious issues and giving him a megaphone.

• Show All
    • Apparently I don't get out much lol. Everyone knows him but me xD

• Ahh it's okay xD

• I love curvy girls most the skinny ones i have ever meat where high mantice

1|0
    0|0
  • Are we talking curvy or the gelatinous blobs (those with medical issues are excused) that are a french fry and brisk walk away from dying?

0|0
    0|0
  • I saw a reddit post about a mytake once aswell it was on r/tumblrinaction lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea who that is lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know who he is, so, yea, cool beans I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • i hope vegangains foesnt find my comments lol...
    actually would be funny if he did

0|0
    0|0
  • personally i wouldn't care at all but enjoy your 10 seconds of fame x i was once on tv

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 32

• ahahaha.

I'm curvy and can say that men IRL LOVE curves. Put on a fitted dress, walk into a bar, and have my pick.

Never been turned down because I "curvy is ugly"

2|0
    0|0
  • Ikr! I saw him using a poll from gag in another video as well! Not so sure if he has an account here or just found those polls with the help of Google though..

2|0
    0|0
    • I'm scared I hope he isn't on here lmao

• Hmm, even if he wouldn't be using a related username or any pictures I bet I would have already noticed him. There's simply no feminist guys on here lol so no onision..

• I am 23 and I am not ashamed to say I like onision. From a person with anxiety and depression I appreciate his videos and the fact that he makes fun of depression.
    His video "I hate myself" really changed my perspective on self esteem and self importance

1|0
    0|0
  • I didn't watch all of this, but omg 😂😂😂😂 this guy is hilarious!

1|0
    0|0
  • Whit a fanny! I don't agree wae any type of body shaming. If people are happy in their own skin, who the f**k is does he think he is telling people what to do? He's that ashamed he cannae even show his face. He luks like a gimp. Lmfao!

1|0
    0|0
    • I died for your comment 😂😂😂

• Show All
    • You're so funny

• Thanks, I enjoy making people laugh. :)

• That's pretty funny lol

1|0
    0|0
  • What I found heartening is that most people said "it doesn't matter"/"both" :)

I love Onision. He's a douche sometimes but he's so funny

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh shit! 😱😱😱 I don't want my personal info out there. It's a good thing I don't have a picture. But that's creepy.

1|0
    0|0
  • ugh his voice is so annoying.

AND!!!

y'all are gonna be famous soon!!! :P

2|0
    0|0
  • lmaoo we aren't committing a crime XD gag isn't an all inclusive secret club

2|0
    0|0
  • Most users on gag will not expose themselves so they would never tell a YouTuber that that was their my take

Gag users would just be happy internally

1|0
    0|0
  • Onision could give cancer cancer. No joke, that guy needs some help.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wonder if I am on there. Good thing I took down my picture. But hey we're gonna be famous.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have to watch this!
    I would be happy, because it means I was famous ahaha

1|0
    0|0
  • interesting

1|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't look like they found gag, it looks like someone showed them gag. Which I'm sure may happen a few times in the future and may have already happened.

Not all youtubers will bite though.

0|0
    0|0
  • But we put a curvy girl on SI and she was called fat and promoted obesity..

1|0
    0|0
  • Yay, we gon be famous! :D :D :D

1|0
    0|0
  • OMG I'm going to go watch that now.

1|0
    0|0
  • Id be excited cus i luv onision and other peoples attention

1|0
    0|0
  • well in one of his another videos he mentionned gag too

1|0
    0|0
  • Either body type is perfectly fine to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yep I literally just saw one of his videos and he used polls from g@g all the time

1|0
    0|0
  • Who?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't even know who he is.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know who he is.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be shocked and think it's awesome, unless they do it to make fun of you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Onion was bound to find this website at some point lol. 'Bout time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why are people still talking about this as if 'curvy' and 'skinny' are two completely different things? They're not mutually exclusive, you can be both or neither.

They're not opposites, skinny doesn't men 'uncurvy' and curvy doesn't mean 'big'

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel nothing honestly

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls