Would you let your SO know you use GAG?

Or how about your future SO? Would you let them know you use this site?

it would be fun to hide this site as a secret from my future girlfriend lol.

0|0
16|14

Most Helpful Girl

• Not unless they asked. Just blurt out, "Hey baby, I'm on a forum called GaG!".
    He'd probably say, "okay... that's great, doll.".

ahaha. I don't do anything bad on here, so there's no reason to tell them.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I haven't told anyone I know IRL about my account on here, mostly because I'm embarrassed by it.

If I ever do get a girlfriend, I will probably stop using the site, because it would be too difficult to hide from her. Plus, if she found out I was trying to hide it from her, she might misinterpret the situation. She might assume that I'm hiding my account because I'm doing something I shouldn't be doing, but In reality I'm just a tad embarrassed.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• He already knows and he enjoys my writing.

0|1
    0|0
  • haha ill probably delete GaG when i get serious with an SO. ill tell him i used it though.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't care. I don't hide anything here so it wouldn't matter. I think we could both laugh at some the stupid questions we see on GAG haha if I had an SO.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yep and have let him see what I do on here.

0|2
    0|0
  • He knows lol

0|2
    0|0
  • He already knows

0|2
    0|0
    • Does he know your username too?

• Maybe, I know I've showed him things on here and questions I've asked but I doubt he cared enough to remember my username

• maybe, if he asked.

0|1
    0|0
    • Would you be ready to show him your username, opinions, and questions?

• sure, i'm not *that* different on gag lmao. i'd nudge him towards some of my sexual fantasy questions too XD hopefully he'd pick up some hints

• My boyfriend knows I get on this site. I don't see a reason to hide it.

1|0
    0|0
    • Does he know your username?

• Show All
    • Same here, I even tell him I got a $20 Amazon GC here

• @phil2 I've done the same, I especially had to tell him about if I got a gift card because we share my Amazon account so he can use my prime and I know he would probably accidently use the gift card lol

• Maybe

0|1
    0|0
  • *Looks at air*
    *tells air my username*

Yes lol

0|1
    0|0
  • No, unless he bought it up.

Cool question by the way.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't hide it yet I wouldn't randomly say it. If he asks about it I'd tell him what it is.

0|1
    0|0
  • he already knew I used the site.

0|0
    0|0
    • Even your username?

• Yeah, he followed me and used to read my answers and then ask me questions of why I feel the way I feel. Its better if you dont mention this site to your SO in the future, theyll just invade your privacy.

• Yeah I won't. I'm afraid she'll sell me out if I break up with her or something.

• I'd only tell him if we were married haha 😂 He doesn't need to know this stuff

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I would never tell anyone that I use this site.

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• You know what I might allude to it and make it sound like it was interesting - If she actually found out my username, Gawd, if she read how boring I was on here, she would be out the door.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would, I do nothing wrong here.

0|1
    0|0
  • She knows, and has an account of her own.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd let them read through my opinion feed to save them from having to ask a whole bunch of questions about me. :-D

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah she reads my stuff all the time.

1|1
    0|0
  • i suppose i wouldn't mind, but i would ask questions anonymously if they were about us. (if i had a girlfriend lol)

0|1
    0|0
  • No fucking way!

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol maybe if she looked like the cool type.

0|1
    0|0
  • probably the only person in real life I'd tell about it

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe, that's if I'm even one here.

0|1
    0|0
  • i keep it secret for reasons

0|1
    0|0
  • Noo never! Lol