GAG? Messages? Weird Favors? Has it happened to you?

So on GaG, I would get weird messages, for instance I got 3 marriage proposals from grown men like 25 -35. Then I got 2 sexual proposals, and then a couple of proposals of being a girlfriend. All of which are from grown men that can clearly see that I am a minor, sometimes I wonder why they do it? I know common sense is not common but still it can be scary at times, and I know to block it but will I continuously be in this cycle? Has it ever happened to you?

• Yes... Explain.
  • No... Explain.

Most Helpful Guy

• The girls will give you a better insight to this behaviour more than I can because of their experience - I got a couple of trolls coming on to me as attractive young women - Even though clearly I have the looks of a Greek God, I do know the limits of reality - Joking aside (1) It hasn't happened me too much (2) The only one that really got to me was one posing as a 13 year old girl - I just went "WTF that is crossing a serious line" and I reported the person and blocked them.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just continue to ignore, block, and report those users for "private messages." You can report them by going to their profiles and clicking on the flag icon at the top right-hand side of the page. I've had many interesting messages while using this site, but no marriage proposals that I can think of, hah.

What Guys Said 10

• Yes. A lot of older women keep hitting on me, but all they want is sex.

• I've gotten weird sexual messages from dudes. Usually the foot fetish guys. Some strange shit on here lol. No marriage proposals. Just report and blocm. There's really nothing they can do.

• That never happened to me and I don't know why people do that. I guess they're just creeps who have nothing better to do

• Ahh u girls!

• Welcome to being a female on G@G. A lot of desperate, thirsty, and creepy dudes on this site!

• Yes but they are rare. I guess as a girl you get those much more often

• no.. don't think it happens to men as such

• No and that's because guys are not sought after like that

• No, most guys typically don't get sexually harassed online.

• Were they from India, Pakistan or Turkey?

All of those and then some more

lol I'm not surprised

What Girls Said 2

• yes its very common... these are trolls
    just block or report them

• It has happened to me in the past. Don't respond to them.