Do you have bad blood with someone from this site?

• Yes
    26% (9)33% (14)30% (23)Vote
  • No
    74% (25)67% (28)70% (53)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
19|31

Most Helpful Guy

• With you, pink anon. 😡

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't have the energy to give that much of a shit.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 30

• Some. Don't even understand some of them. Just today a gal awarded my opinion MHO and before I could thank her she had blocked me. Go figure. lol

1|0
    0|0
  • No-one online is worth that kind of effort.
    maybe some frustration at people saying stuff you want to say before you can say it...
    like 😡 @redeyemindtricks and 👺 @anonman32
    ... lol.. get on my nerves

1|0
    0|0
  • I have had countless disagreements with plenty of people on this site, some of which I actually like most of the time.

I don't genuinely hate any legitimate users on this site though. I say legitimate because I obviously don't care for the "EXPER 1" obvious trolls.

1|0
    0|0
  • I had a few online altercations but bad blood not on my side but there is a pink anon who definitely doesn't like me.

1|0
    0|0
  • This site is not that important for me to have enemies lol

2|0
    0|0
  • Found a few who are kind of belligerent on here sometimes, but not the type to hold grudges.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't really dislike anyone on this site. But, I trigger plenty of people, especially feminists and the religious.

1|0
    0|0
  • Plenty of people have a beef with me but I don't have any with them and you kind of have to have a mutual hatred or dislike for there to be bad blood.

1|0
    0|0
  • I just care about the ones I'm cool with and talk to the most. I don't even notice most of the other users :)

1|0
    0|0
  • No I don't really have anything against anyone on this site. I know I've managed to piss plenty of people off tho lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • @vishna has aids ;P

1|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

Yeah, but I think they are marital aids. Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Eh not really. I would say I dislike some people here but they don't know. I wouldn't call it bad blood.

1|0
    0|0
  • i dont really have people i dont like because im one of those people who will block someone easily.
    Say if i post a question an they put an opinion that has nothing to do with the question at all i will block them.

1|0
    0|0
  • @karahiri always gets my blood boiling! 😉

2|0
    0|0
  • No bad blood with anyone that I know of

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

I'm a Peaceful person.

1|0
    0|0
  • So many people hate me on this site ever brah I'm aesthetic as fuck

1|0
    0|0
  • There's a certain person, seemingly loved by pretty much everyone here, whom I absolutely cannot stand, but I wouldn't call it "bad blood" because it probably isn't mutual.

1|0
    0|0
  • Baby not Now we got bad blood!

2|0
    0|0
  • Nope, ain't nobody got time for that.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well several have blocked me but I don't care.

1|0
    0|0
  • Meh, not anymore.

1|0
    0|0
  • no time for that. only time for blue blood.

duke wasn't made up. it was just based on what info I had at the time.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just one user, but she's no longer here. I'm going to call her a dick when I see her in December 2016. But I won't do anything else to her because it's not worth it. She wasted 2 months of my life and ended up cheating on me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Bad blood with anyone who asks for an opinion but doesn't agree because it's not what "they wanted to hear" ... People ask for opinions legit just to validate how they feel so they feel less s**t about doing it.

1|0
    0|0
  • A few people, they follow me around to try and scope me out to say i'm not allowed an opinion, or that i deserve to be bullied... hahahaha.

I ignore them, since I believe they're just shitty people with asperger's or something.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. With you.

2|0
    0|0
  • Of course a guy like me would

1|0
    0|0
  • One individual commenting in the girls section.
    She is just so annoying, I think GAG pays her to ask silly questions and highlights her questions all the time.

I think she is from Muslim faith too

I'm fed up with that.

1|1
    0|0
  • Probably

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• @OrdinaryGentleman is the scum of the earth.

No, not really, it's hard enough remembering usernames to keep a grudge before one can form.
    There's this one old dickface, no, not that one, the other-lol, see, it's hard without a username to go by.
    There are people on here I know I don't agree with or wouldn't be friends 'irl' but not hate or anything.

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm annoyed by one user , a blue anon who always answers my questions and he's 25-29 but don't know who it is ( I have speculations)
    There 2 or 3 Guy users who annoy me sometimes but I just ignore their opinions and not to the point of hating them or having bad blood with them lol

1|1
    0|0
  • I make enemies but then I forget who they are because my memory is really bad, so the next time I meet them we're not enemies anymore.

3|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hmm, I'm sure I have plenty of haters lol but I can't say I care..

1|0
    0|0
  • No one worth wasting my time on

1|0
    0|0
  • I've successfully pissed 2 guys and one chick off that I know of but whatever. If you can't take the heat, get out of GaG. Not sure if anyone's ever blocked me yet, don't even know how to tell if someone has. That's how much I care..

1|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
  • None that I know of. I wouldn't care either way.

1|0
    0|0
  • Possibly but not any that I'm aware of.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know probably

1|0
    0|0
  • Trolls seem to have a bad blood with me. 😎😂

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah ain't got no time for nemesis. Especially on this site

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, through no fault of my own. They just happen to be pissbabies.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not that I know of. There are a few users that I'm not too find of but I just ignore them.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, no one's worth it.

1|0
    0|0
  • No if they do not like me they are irrelevant

1|0
    0|0