Do you think that polls should split by age as they're split by gender?

Most of my questions have polls, and it'd be nice if they split it by age because sometimes I wonder how old are they? Like my recent question, if people like the models to be normal/average? Are more millennials on board with that? Older people? Etc?
I remember a question a while back saying that the older men on here are "women biased" or whatever, too.

We can perhaps have the option to toggle between separating from age/gender in case people don't want to see both.
We can use our current age separation system:
-Under 18
-18 to 24
-25 to 29
-30 to 35
Etc.
I know it shows when they comment, but not many people comment. Especially I've seen that older people are often discouraged and told "they're too old to be here". A lot more people vote as opposed to comment.

I hate math but I do love how it makes it easy to see data. And yes, I'm aware that this isn't actual or verifiable data. It'd still be a nice feature in my opinion.

• Yes, I'd like to see polls separated by age.
  • No, I don't think it's necessary.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes! I think that would be great addit5ion.

Even better would be to allow us to have multi question polls.

For example with some sites like survey monkey you can have

Question 1
    A)
    B
    C)
    D)

Question 2
    A)
    B
    C)
    D)

Then you can see a break down of what percentage of people who voted B for question 1, voted C for question 2. Or whatever combination you want to check for.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• It is a good idea but hard to represent - What most users (readers) want is a quick snapshot of polls while the asker might appreciate a more thorough breakdown - Imagine voting in 20 polls a day and getting a complicated breakdown on each one - You would just loose track - I think a headline poll figure works on that basis - Maybe in the future there could be a function for the asker to get a deeper breakdown of poll or other users could request to look at it - I work in IT and there is always great ideas but it often comes down how complicated will it be to implement, if too much it will probably get sidelined.

• I asked this question months ago, and most people voted no :/
    I think it would be a good idea.

• It'd be an interesting dimension I suppose.

• I think chicks shoild have big boobs

• I'm personally in favour but I can see the difficulty in implementing it.

• Yes I did like to.

• That sounds senseless to me

• Only for certain questions.

• I think that is a good idea.

• Keep segregating yourselves people

• No, I don't think it's necessary.

• I checked and neither oldaskyoung. com or youngaskold. com are taken.

Get on it, millions in website profits await you.

• I've thought about this before and it would be good for some questions but it would make the poll into a complicated graph. Cause when you're diving it both by age and gender at the same time it can get complicated and messy. One way to do it without it getting messy would be above each poll (or somewhere for all polls) to be able to change between "split by gender" and "split by age".

What Girls Said 6

• This is definitely an interesting suggestion. Although I'm not sure how it could be implemented, we'll certainly keep it in mind. Thanks for your feedback! :)

Thank you! Also that "you've been blocked" icon lol like the circle with a line through it. Me and @AleDeEurope get messed with that haha

Yes, we're definitely thinking of ways to improve the "block" feature. We know that's a common issue users face. Don't worry, we are working on finding a solution. :)

Thank you very much :)

• I'd be fine with it. :)

• The option would be nice.

• nope it will get too long

I can definitely see it being awkward and messy at first, but users are suggesting ways to implement it without such bugs.

• It would be interesting but most of the time I would forget to set a poll to that if they did. :D

• No lol