On a scale from 1 to 10 , how negative is gag?

Most Helpful Girl

• When I first came across this site i was very excited to join this community. I thought gag would be a good platform for people to understand the opposite gender better, exchange views and learn to think from another person's perspective. But unfortunately it wasn't as enlightening as I thought I would be.

What Girls Said 6

• Depends. Some days it's not so much, others it's off the chart. More often than not, it's pretty negative here.

• Depends, maybe a 6.

• LOL

On a good day: 7/10

on a bad day...

Usually when PINK AND BLUE anons are on a rampage

then

well then it's off the scale!

which is why people take breaks.

• Umm slightly more than half of the time lol.

• eight

• Around a 6 or 7.

What Guys Said 10

• It's like a constant ego battle. So much prejudice, contempt and mis-understanding.

On another angle of "negativity", a lot of the takes are written with limited insight and considering how many people write "I agree 100%" in response, I find that more negative than the ego battle.

The most negative thing to me about a lot of takes is the excessive, non-informative pictures/gifs often edited in by admins who think it's like a "wall of text" otherwise. Numbnuts...

All in all, I'll give it a solid 7/10 with 10 being the most negative.

• Gag actually isn't too negative. I used to be on the misc and that was my main place. Misc is extremely negative lol. Here we will get the occasional blue and pink anons trying to start hate because of their depressive thoughts and sexual repression. Then you get the guys the live their life in self pity. All of the above are cringe as fuck. I shame all of them on spot. Zero fucks given.

• I would say around 5 in general but my usage style and movement around site tries to minimise as much as possible so for me it is about a 1 or 2.

• Divide infinity with 0.

• I see more negative than positive on here, but I guess if things are good, a person does not need opinions!

• Butthurt nerds running around getting wedgied irl lmao

• It's an 11

• I also don't know why I'm here.

It sometimes physically pains me to see how stupid some people here are, even people that usually aren't.

• 8 or 9 on a average day

• like a 1