Name the most controversial Gagger on this site?

Most Helpful Girl

• Most of the people here are pretty darn basic.

What Girls Said 6

• All the anonymous users.

• I feel like in the past maybe one or two of my takes have been although I don't mean to be.

Not on here but I remember during my first year of college things I said seemed to cause a lot of controversy there too.

• It's a tie between blue anon 18-24 and pink anon 18-24.

Blue anon 25-29 comes in a close 3rd. 🙋

• No one is controversial haha

• No one specific comes to mind.

• Big mouths who know think they know it all. I block them.

What Guys Said 27

• I'm going to nominate myself. People either love me or hate me. There is seriously no in between. I'm blocked by half of the website. I have been sent novels in MLA format explaining why I'm a terrible person. Then I have a bunch of pinks perving on me and dudes that are mirin.

• That can be judged by who gets blocked the most lol... so i know in there somewhere.
    strictly speaking its mostly anon people so we don't know anyway.

• Depends on your definition of "Controversial" - By joining this site people want to get noticed - A troll might stir up crap - A creeper might stir up disdain - A person of a certain view might stir up another person of the opposite view but the rest of us just ignore them - I would say that about 85% on the site are just normal folk who like a bit of social interaction.

• Since I am an Objectivist, and Objectivism goes against almost everyone's most fundamental beliefs, and since I am apparently the only Objectivist on this site, I should be the most controversial person. But, I am apparently not. The answer is probably a feminist.

• What views do you have that you considered objectivistic? How often do you share them here?

• @mrf284212 Objectivism is a philosophy and therefore applies to all areas of life. But, if you want to know about specific statements that I have made on here, they include the following: faith is not a means of knowledge; true selfishness is the true morality; taxation is theft; war should be waged without regard to innocent civilians on the aggressor's side; bestiality and incest should be legal; there should be a free immigration policy. I do not hide my opinions at all and express them often, where relevant.

• Most of those I would think would be popular views. I would think only the war, bestiality and incest ones would cause controversy. Well I guess the immigration one is kind of a hot topic now, so that would cause it.

Could you expand on the war one though? I'm interested in that view.

• And your definition of a "most controversial Gagger" is?

• No one really stands out so no username comes to my mind.

• No one like that comes to mind. And the few that could be in here are long gone.

• Anon

• lol nobody lad.

• That guy that would be super admired and make a pool when he discovered girls would do girly things :D

• My view of a controversial person is a person who is very thought provoking. A lot of the self-proclaimed controversial people are just idiots in my view. Where GaG is concerned, i haven't seen a truly controversial person in some time

• I'm probably on the top 5 at least.

• Everyone

• Anonymous

• Blue anon. Hate that freakin guy...

• is it me?

• That one guy... That was there the other day remember?

• @Starfishlover AKA the Queen of Fuckboys

• You are.

• I defiantly am one of them.

• me cause people think I raped a straight guy

• me... let the arguing begin! :p

• Das it mane

• I am new so I dont know...

• Wtf !!

• Controversy suggests a mix of supports and enemies, and for that I would collectively vote for the guys who got lost on their way to misc. As a group I actually think they're a positive mix here. Sad consultant isn't around, as he was one of the most directly positive of them.

People often say 'controversial' meaning 'widely hated'.

I'm tempted to vote for the virgin-hunter on that one.

• My two balls.