What's going on with my MHO percentage, can somebody help me?

My MHO percentage used to be 9%. Then in last week, it changed to 10% and now it went back to 9%.
I sent a message to the administrators, but I didn't get a reply.

Am I the only one with this problem? Does anyone know why is this happening?

Most Helpful Guy

• Your answer ratio is currently 905 / 9570

Which translates to 9.457%

If you get 5 MHOs, you'll reach 9.5% and it rounds up from there

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on how many opinions you give that get MHO. Along with how everyone else is getting MHO too.

What Guys Said 7

• it's going to fluctuate based on the number of opinions you post and how many MHO you get.

mine has changed too

• Your MHO percentage changes all the time depending on the number you get over a period time - You will often see your percentage changing up one and down one - Your real MHO% is obviously around 9.5% once you go over 9.5, it switches to 10 on your profile.

• 1|0
    • Yeah, thanks for making fun of me and not helping me.
      It was very useful.

• That happened to me. I think it's just because the number changing relative to the MHO you get.

For example, currently mine is 432 out of 4,060.. The 4,060 would change, if the amount of my MHO (432) didn't change then my MHO percentage would be lower.

• It is a percentage. So, as you answer more questions, the amount of them being chosen as Most Helpful will fluctuate. I don't see a problem with what you are saying.

• I know it changes.
      I just thought it was strange because it 9%, then it changed to 10% and it went back to 9%. I would expect it to increase not to decrease.

• If you answer more questions without gaining any new MHOs then the percentage will go down. As I have just explained lol

• Ok, I get it.

• This, from one of your other comments:

"I also heard some of my family members saying that white people are better and smarter. The first time I heard it I couldn't believe it, now I'm used to it."

Dumb people don't know they are dumb.

• That's so old lol

What this has to do with my question?

• because your answers suck! :)

What Girls Said 7

• Hi! What makes you think there's something wrong? It's based on the overall number of opinions you are giving and how many of them are selected Most Helpful. So, your percentage can fluctuate up and down depending on how many Opinions you are giving and how many are being chosen as MH.

• Hi!

I just thought something was wrong because it changed quickly.

• Ah, okay. Well it doesn't look like there is a problem but if it does keep changing and you feel that it isn't right, feel free to contact me and we can look into it. :)

• Thanks. I will do that :)

• It will fluctuate a little based on how many questions you have answered that have been given an MHO. Based on those, the number of questions where you are awarded MHO will be calculated to give you your overall percentage. Mine fluctuates daily; you probably have enough opinions that the number is relatively stable.

• It just fluctuated for a week. You might have gotten an increase in your MHOs.

• You gave great advice one week and then you didn't.

• It's not a problem xD It's perfectly normal for the percentage to change according to how many MHOs you are given.

• It's suppose to change as make select your question or not as MHo...

• It could have changed.