Hey gag, how'd you guys come up with your usernames?

Mine is a shared name between a friend and I that we would use in video games and other online personas.
What about you guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• nickname + wordplay on my personality.

Most Helpful Guy

• Mine is just a version of my favourite lyric "Spirit Is Free" which I used in a previous account. This current one is irish for ( I am from Ireland) Free Spirit

What Girls Said 9

• I like Harry Potter. That's about it.

• My cat has a mustache due to her fur. :D

• My initials.
    800 backwards.
    I'm not creative haha

• First 3 letters of my name and a nucleobase in DNA called Guanine.
    I worked on purines in my summer break two years back. Guanine is a kind of purine.
    I started enjoying Biochemistry since then. Wasn't a fan before that lol

• I was into the arab culture

• I smile a lot, so often times people I know call me smiley. 93 is the year I was born

• Dandelion lover 🌾

• I'm from Louisville, Kentucky, I'm a girl (obviously, hehe) and 8/26 is my birthday

• It's my name :') . A shortened version of my first name

What Guys Said 9

• I was really drunk and I had a beer on my hand which I didn't remember picking up ( I thought it was still on the desk) so when I put it down I typed in Telekinetic and then I realized I spilled a ton of lays all over me so then I literlally mumbled Potato as I typed it in. Then I said hiffen- Hi fan Have fun lol

• I was the leader of a game development project where my team named the project after myself and combined it with some video game lingo that was similar to or game style and that created my current persona! 😜

• I'm from Russia and "Sovetskii" is how you say "Soviet" in Russian. I play ice hockey with 13 being my jersey number when I created my account. Put the two together and you get: sovetskii13.

• its my reddit username

• Just a nickname given to me back in HS.

• It's an amalgamation of significant letters and numbers.

• I shared a selfie with a girl once of my dick and she said it was sexy. big but sexy. I guess I could not put on sexy dick I would have been roasted. and it is not being vain, it is in conjunction with what she said.

• Its my name?

• I decided this would be my online identity.

(Posting as anonymous to discourage stalking... simply googling my username brings up my G+, Instagram, Wordpress Blog, Youtube, and Facebook, not to mention other smaller less active accounts I have like Starladder and Reddit.)