Is there a way to mark all notifications as read?

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, if you go to your actual notifications page (click on the bell icon), you should see the button that says "Mark all as read" in the top right corner. :)

• Click on your notification button. At the top right-hand side, there is a button to mark all of your notifications as read.

What Guys Said 1

• Yes. Click the bell icon at the top right then, at the bottom, there should be a button that says "Mark all notifications as read" or something like that. I don't have any notifications right now so I can't give you an exact step-by-step.

Ah, so I just checked. Click the bell then "View more notifications" at the bottom. It'll take you to your account management page and the option to mark all as read is in the top right.

Is it differnt for mobile?

Possibly. I don't use mobile, sorry. It should be somewhere near the "Notification" tab in your account management page though.