Which male gagger actually knows women?

It's annoying how all the guys on here think they know how women are to the tee.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• no one knows 'women'. women are all different. you dont know women as a 'category' . you know some women. like most other people. but yeah its constant with some guys on here. they can't say anything without making some assertion about women even if its got nothing to do with the question.

What Guys Said 25

• I don't know women in general. People are individuals. There are women I do know and women I don't know.

• That would be a foolish assumption for a male to make or even a female to make about a male in fact does anyone really know anyone else?

• *Raises hand* I wouldn't say I know everything about them but I have worked with them, helped them, lived with them and trained them and spoken to many of them extensively about a whole manner of subjects. So I would say it's fair to assume I have at least basic knowledge of women and how they are lol.

• since every guy is a little bit different each of use gives a slightly different view point and answers to questions asked. with that said all ladies are also alittle different so what one guys experience and suggestions will differ.
    just like when you ask ladies questions you will get a lot of different answers.

• Bahahahhaha no man will fully understand women. I've grown up surrounded by them and dated my fair share and I have yet to understand women. I love you women but sometimes y'all are crazy! Ik ik so are us men but damn you can switch your enotions in the blink of the eye. One moment horny as fuck then the next your pissed at us for some unknown reason. Lol

• I think anyone who tries to come up with all of these gender specific characteristics, and how men and women think completely differently are full of shit.

Women are just men, but with vaginas and boobs. Not sure if that was what you were referring to though ^^^

Also, anyone who refers to all women in the same breath is just clueless. They are INDIVIDUALS, there is no way you can sum up the entire gender with one statement.

• No one knows women. Women don't even know women. Shit, most people aren't even in touch with themselves.

• Lol anyone who says yes is just asking to get downvoted 🙈

• I know enough about women to know that even women don't know enough about women.

• *raises hand*

• The ones that women hate are the ones that know women best. People don't like hearing truths about themselves that they know but don't want to air, so when something pisses someone off just assume that it's true.

... ironically enough, such guys are the ones who block me for simply asking for proof to their overgeneralized statements made in an effort to 'spread the truth'. I'm just asking for some supporting information, not directly countering your point.

@kaylaS91 I've never blocked you

• We try, honestly :(

• We ALL know everything, don't you know? It's the internet so you know it's gotta truuuuue.

• I do

• forget sexes-it's just being able to understand other people in general, and having empathy

• Lmao none of these nerds ever even made outta first base

• They remain completely mysterious beings to me.

• Not me.

• Don't women just wanna be loved, respected, listened to and treated equal? .

• I do...

• I do

• With my age and life experiences, I'd say I come pretty close.

• The alphas

• What do you know about men?

• @dudeman, which is why he's hated.

What Girls Said 6

• none of them lmao; 90% of the male gaggers here can't even realize that women are complex individuals

• Why's it have to be a man? This is sexist!

• This guy, but he left GaG.

• Probably none of them. 😜

• @Iron_man I think :)

• male gagger:
    MEANING: noun: Giving opinions beyond one's area of expertise. noun: One who gives opinions beyond one's area of expertise.