Hey What happened to @ConsultantIsBack? Where'd he go? does the rest of the gym squad have any info?

I was going to message him about when he was going to skydive when I saw "not active any more". I sincerely hope his deactivation doesn't have anything to do with that activity.

Most Helpful Guy

• Let's hope his addiction will bring him back like to many :D

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• >Gag Drama
    >Has been talking about leaving for a while
    >Decided to finally leave

• There is a few he messaged before leaving, he deactivated early in the week - The picture I got was it was a mixture of him getting fed up and a bit of drama tipped him over the edge.

• They've left for better places.

• I sincerely hope you don't get wedgied today

• He deactivated.

• He awakened.

• That guy used to annoy the crap out of me. Never understood why people liked him. But yeah he deactivated.

• Why did people like him so much?

he was funny, good natured, easy on the eyes and wasn't usually looking for a fight like so many are on here.

I get it.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 7

• HE DEACTIVATED?
    !!! :D

• i didn't know because i was absent

• He left a while ago sadly, I assume the pink anon's got to him after a point with pissing him off.

• I don't understand what's the big deal. He's just other user. Why crying river just because he left? This is 5th question about him that I've encountered so far lol

No crying here. Just curiosity and had I seen the other 5 I wouldn't have wasted anybody's time.

Aww don't take it personally. It's just that... well never mind. Its not about you. It's about him

you're right. It is weird reading all these shady things he was doing. I thought he seemed like a good guy.

• Cheating on his wife while using this site! So he left because of shame lmao all of the supposed gym clique are hiding secrets. He is just the first to get caught.

• Yes, had had a tragic incident the day he went sky diving. He was about to go up, tripped over someones parachute, fell over and knocked out his two front teeth.

• He's married and his wife found out so she made him delete the account because of all the stuff he put on about fucking other girls.