Where is ConsultantIsBack?

I'm the underage pink anon who he used to fight with. I'm afraid he left cuz I called him ugly once. I didn't really mean it though.

Most Helpful Guy

• Lmaoooo. I'm sure it had noting to do with you.

What Guys Said 12

• Get laid nerds lmao

• He deactivated and I doubt he left because you called him ugly once, but who knows

• http://i.imgur.com/s2cDKNa.gif
    negged
    what does it matter you didn't like him, unless you had a secret crush on him like the rest of us

• Lmfao you guys are obsessed with him. Why don't you all just suck his dick already? Mind blown as to how many people are this infatuated in other people's business. Get a life boyos.

• I know who you are too pink anon. I think I was in that battle lol He didn't leave because of you by the way. No need to have a guilty conscience.

• He has more important things to worry about than underage pink anon calling him ugly lol

• You're the one who blocked. Not the underage pink anon.

• Its you lol you probably created a fake account pretending to be a girl lol.

• huh do I have to repeat this aggain a weight rack fell on his face and he died RIP.

• He was replaced by @Fearless_Banana

• It's summer... he needs his time now 8)

• No it was cause of me

• Must be shagging his hosepipe.

• omg.. leave alone you creepy stalker.. He left because he forced to by creeps.

*Me using some gag girls logic*

What Girls Said 10