Have the disavowed questions been all deleted?

Where the disavow button used to be, there's a trashcan! And if you click it says it will delete the question for you. I looked at the FAQ and you're allowed to delete questions now! So what does that mean for the questions you disavowed before?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, the new delete function has replaced the disavow ability. Many members wanted the ability to permanently delete their own posts so this feature was introduced today.

Of course, there are some guidelines and criteria for using it. I know you said you read the FAQ but for everyone else, you can see the delete function explained here and how to use it. :) http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts#61

• To clarify though, posts that were disavowed in the past were NOT deleted. They still exist on the site but they are still anonymous and no longer on your profiles. Going forward though, we only have the 'delete' function.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 6

• ohh thats a FANTASTIC addition. i have wanted that for the longest time. When did it arrive?

• I have no idea.

• I'm glad we can delete questions

• Apparently so.

• This is pretty cool. I am glad they added that feature!

• I didn't know you could disavow questions before...