ConsultantIsBack is married!!! Anyone shocked by the news?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 13

• Honestly... Can we just stop with this person, like he's gone people, can we like please STOP the bullshit posts? He's not that famous and not that important to ANYBODY on here. End it before somebody gets hurt! Damn too bad I'm not a mod, I'd delete this stupid post. No offense bro. .

• WTF, do you people care what he is or isnt? I guarantee you a lot of people on this site aren't whom they claim to be. Dudes gone and everyone is talking shit but when he was here noone said anything. We call those scary bitches, people who are too scared to actually confront a person.

• I am shocked! And also overwhelmed with the news. Congratulations!

• Old news and eh I don' know, I'm not sure could be true or could be a rumor.
    I saw the snaps with the girl but it could still be a friend or even sister ( she kinda looked like him) so I'm not jumping on conclusions unless he admits it.

• The fb page didn't look like a sister. The only reason why I'm not giving him the benefit of the doubt is he bolted right before tge news came out. Meaning 1. He knew it was going to be said and 2. He didn't try to deny it at all.

• I feel the same. And yes she is very pretty.

• @BelleGirl21 and I guess she's really nice and sweet too. The girl who found all this out still talks to her. The thought is everything went to his head once he started bodybuilding. Wasn't used to the attention.

• Not really. This is all old news. Can we move on to more interesting gossip? Aka gossip not involving potatoes with tiny heads and buck teeth?

• Give it a rest already.

• Old news. Next question.

• It could be a rumor. It's. A news lol

• Don't know who that is but congrats to him/her

• LOL. I dont understand the hype really, I mean I saw him on here, perhaps he wanted to keep his private life private. But judging by all the girls who were freaking out maybe there's more to it

• no, why is he flirting with other girls online

• I am late to the Gag gossip.

I have mixed feels. Sometimes he gives ok advice but for the most part he sounds like a douche.

Either way good luck to whatever he married

• Dont care.

What Guys Said 13

• Leave Brittany alone!

• Lmfao you guys are obsessed with him. Why don't you all just suck his dick already? Mind blown as to how many people are this infatuated in other people's business. Get a life.

• Happy marriage, best wishes, ConsultantIsBack

• Old news boyo

• Leave the dude alone. Dammmmm

• Still just a rumor

• dont care dont think he'd want all u nerds cringing on him lmao all u people are sad asf

• No way. All miscers get mad pooosay!

• Did he claim not to be?

• That is a rumor, unless you have proof.

• You gay bro?

• It explains why he's such a miserable ass wipe.

• Lol passive aggressive much? Fucking joke. Nice go anon.

• @Fearless_banana who are you? His bum chum most likely. I see you two sucking each other off on here all the time.

• Totally. Stay anon

• Good. hopefully I'll see less of that narcissistic douche's muscle selfies on here.

• Don't be that guy

• @Fearless_banana You're all talk bro. Your lips are flappin in the wind.

• I'm all talk, You're anon. You're a bitch that doesn't have the audacity to reveal himself when stating an opinion. That's Bitch made.