Have you ever been catfished into sending nudes on here?

I've heard of a couple of stories of people being catfished on here... I wonder if it's more wide spread?

0|0
11|9

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah, I haven't. Apparently, though, one girl was catfished into sending nudes because a user had told her she got nudes of me as well.

Completely false and it was an odd conversation to have with someone, haha.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

@joseyyywhales dude, wtf dude?

• Show All
    • 2mo

Ha I never trust a level one user for anything. It doesn't take long to get to 2 or 3...

So many new accounts are deleted within minutes or hours of starting here.

• 2mo

@CheerGirl38139 I know. She told me that story and then came right back, saying that "girl" had deactivated. She asked why my friend had left. I was like, "Uhhh, that's not my friend at all. That's someone who asked for photos of me..."

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never been catfished, but @errhh thought that I was a catfish until I proved her wrong!

And no, I've never sent nudes and I never will, @asker :)

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Hahahha nooooo!! I'm just awesome!! It's my way of getting free photos 😂😂😁😁!!! Do not use my techniques! 😾😾!! 😛!!

P. S. Never say never!! 😯!

• Show All
    • 2mo

Gagers is the secret word!! Just cause you won't share them with us!! Doesn't mean you won't on other sites or apps or whatever !! You seeeeee!! I was right 🙂📸

• 2mo

@Errhh, nope, I've never sent nudes on other sites as well. Even your genius space alien tricks won't get me to do it! Bahahaha! :p

What Girls Said 10

• Whether I'm being catfished or not I don't really care, because when I send nudes it's the reaction that gets me off.

0|3
    1|0
  • I've never sent nudes on here. Because you just never know.

4|0
    0|1
  • Nope because there is no way I would ever send random people nudes.

1|0
    0|1
  • Why would I send nudes specially ON GAG...

0|0
    0|0
  • No, for several reasons, among others, once your nudes are on the internet, they'll be there forever.

Besides, anyone worth getting naked for, is worth waiting to do it in person.

0|0
    0|0
  • No lol

1|0
    0|0
  • no lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup lol

1|0
    0|0
  • no i haven't

0|0
    0|0
  • Just joined today so nope I haven't

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I send a couple of nudes and they messaged back to tell me they were a catfish and please not send anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • I sent a picture of my forearm because I'm a tease... :p She's a cool girl, but I'm not the type to post nudes or even shirtless selfies online...

0|0
    0|0
  • I got a couple girls to send me some nudes. I would never show them to anyone and I complemented them... its a win, win situation

0|0
    0|0
  • no need to big brother is watching at all times

0|0
    0|0
  • i feel bad for anybody that would catfish me into sending nudes

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Breatheme19. I made her delete her account, though. So, I guess I won in the end.

0|0
    0|0
  • What does that mean?

0|0
    0|0
  • No but I been catfished into believing in who they make themselves seem.

0|0
    0|0