Why did BelleGirl21 Leave GAG?

She said she was leaving and suddenly she was gone! Anybody know why? Was it the sudden loss of some other GAGgers that she liked? Or did the bill collectors take her phone and computer? Rumor has it that her online nudes were discovered. I don't believe that, but if anyone finds them, let me know.

2mo Before anyon goes snakey, this is a joke and she knows it. Too many leaving so we are lightening it up a bit.
2mo @Bellegirl21

Most Helpful Girl

• @Bellegirl21

Srsly I hope you don't leave. We haven't encountered one another a lot but you seem awesome. But if you do then i wish you all the best. GAG is going to be so quiet without you :( all the original GAGsters are leaving.

**sighs**

and your nudes would burn the internet cuz you be so hawt!!! ;)

You are so right. She definitely is awesome and it will be too quiet without her.

And oh the nudes... oh-la-la!

She is leaving anyway. Going to miss her. None of us could change her mind, but you certainly gave the sentiments so many of us feel, so I am giving you MHO.

Thanks arrow for MHO. It is quite sad though 😭

@Bellegirl21 wish we had more encounters with one another. But I wish you the best in your journey to wherever.

And remember when life gives you lemons, make lemonade, and then throw it it in the face of the person who gave you the lemons until they give you the oranges you originally Asked for chika ❤️

Best of luck

Most Helpful Guy

• I have seen her around and she's generally an all around good person. The only thing that surprised me (and I don't mean to be rude or offensive) was her age. She looks nowhere near 36. 30 or very late 20's at best.

it runs in our gag family. I mean i'm 99 but i only look 22, she's 35 yet looks 23 >_< LOL.

Haha thanks them xD

* young - - I actually hate it when they look woung. lol

What Girls Said 8

What Guys Said 13

• probably because she has a life.

• Oh c'mon. For reals? Jokes are meant to be funny, not scary. Besides, G@Gs gonna lose some serious eye candy.

• you got me good and im like "I know my #Gagmom aka @bellegirl21 didn't leave me all alone while i was on a short break" LOL

• I heard it had something to do with narcotics in NewYork. She was visiting her uncle Vinny who had been really sick. Turned out he'd been under FBI investigation for weeks. Drug bust happened and she got caught in the thick of it.

I'm always getting caught in the thick of things. And honestly I thought it was spinach!

Love having you by my side!

@BelleGirl21
      👍😆!!!

• I heard she returned to her own planet.

Well, we just put a satellite in orbit around that planet so maybe we can spy on her.

@BelleGirl21 Nah, mistakes were made. It is a vacation with my mum who wanted to see another country. Unfortunately for me I did not realize she wanted to see the ENTIRE country in 2 WEEKS. I am going to need a vacation from this vacation at the end of the day.

Good luck!

• Oh man you made my day for a sec

That's not nice at all

@BelleGirl21

That's awesome I am so glad we got it all settled. 😊

• Yeah I got them nudes. Did you Red? 😉

• Well, that's a shame, she was very nice. But I can't really blame her for leaving anyway.

• I think she is serious about going - If she does I will miss her

• Listen. I dunno who made that song for harakiri. But he could be some crazy serial killer who keeps GAGGERS in his basement for all you know.

• she's prolly died like that other user lol

• oh my... im going to hell for this.. but i would love to see her nudes

There are no nudes so you don't have to worry about going to hell lol

@BelleGirl21 oh yay you're still here... Still would wanna see your nudes if you have haha or just just get freakaaayyy 😂

Really, @BelleGirl21never sent out any nudes! She always wore at least her stiletto heels and usually carried a riding crop for effect! lol. NO, no nudes at all. She is a proper lady, she is. We have just been teasing her!

• They always come back, eventually.