Is gag dangerous website?

It is because of the hackers and stalkers that are on here. You are probably hacked and don't even know it. Think about it, people here either get obsessed with someone here or dislike them and so they go after them by hacking then stalking.
HEY YOU HACKERS/STALKERS! I KNOW HOW YOU WORK HERE IMPLYING THINGS ABOUT ME WITH YOUR QUESTIONS AND OPINIONS WITH THESE FAKE ACCOUNTS PRETENDING TO BE THESE PEOPLE. I THINK I KNOW WHO YOU ARE. YOU CALL ME A STALKER. y'all THE ONES STALKING ME. IM HERE BECAUSE I THOUGHT y'all LEFT ME ALONE BUT IT TURNS OUT y'all CREEPS ARE STILL MESSING AROUND. HOW DO y'all DO IT HMM? DO YOU GET PAID FOR STALKING PEOPLE BY ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT THEIR PERSONAL LIVES THAT YOU CREEPS CREEP ON?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes it is. People will follow you on o other websites and threaten to murder your friends and family. People will stalk you for years and send death threats and the admins won't do anything about it. People will tell you to kill yourself and the admins won't do anything about it.

There's a convicted cyberstalkers and at least one confirmed child rapist. There are several people who lie about their gender and who they are. GaG is not a nice place no matter what they try to make you think.

• You serious? I now join GAG now you have me feeling to take down my photo and leave GAG

• the child rapist is shackled and locked up in the admin's dungeon.
      Each month the meanest Admin of The Month gets his fun on him during 48 hours.

I can not tell you more. 8-)
      Feind hΓΆrt mit.

• @jacquesvol You're treating this like a joke when it is not. I do not like that.

Most Helpful Guy

• I hear about a story where a guy was GaGing at a Friday night. He lived alone and was single, people say he was a "fuckboy"... When the cops finally destroyed his door, to enter home, they saw him in front of the laptop... but dead. Gag was still open... a friend of mine is friend of one of the cops and he told me that on the screen there was one strange message from an annonymous pink (18-24)... it only said "i'm wet" followed by a vocaroo link... they disconnected the headphones and listen to it... it was a random combination of weird sounds, not perceptable... but the laptop quality was shit also...

Seems they now think the audio messed up his brain and trigged a massive brain embolism, he was just blood inside... you know, it's possible to hack your brain using sounds, and they have been studying it...

Now im not sure... but my theory is that there's some girl around here, chacing fuckboys... maybe she was a victim of something... or she's just crazy, it's just a theory...

What Girls Said 15

• I have never heard anything about Gag being 'Dangerous,' Not like Facebook, where people have actually Committed Suicide or even were Committing Murders as they posted and Boasted.
    I think mostly just people with Issues here, dear, needing Advice or Attempting to find a Date or a Mate, or even Just... Have some fun, no matter what it is.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• Too much of anything can be toxic. GaG can be. You have a small handful of negative people on here who enjoy spreading that around (usually trolls/twats) Other times it can be harmless, to a small degree.

• Just like any other website, it runs the risk of being dangerous. There are some users here who aren't the greatest of people to say the least, so just be careful of what you do or say. Use common sense.

• For ones brain you mean?

Ya ofc.

GAG does not cover brain damage ya know.

• Yes, people are out to get you!!

Hide yo wives hide yo kids bruhhh

• Yes, its owned by the federal agencies to track possible terrorists and sex perverts towards minors. :-)

• no its not... as long as you know what you post on here... you're good

• It is. Especially if you are a minor or a woman or basically not a white anglosaxon protestant male.

• You think someone's gonna reach through their computer screen and slap you silly blue anon? Jeez... these questions...🙄

• Yea indeed it is and you should run away from it as fast as you can. Probably lock yourself in quarantine to prevent it from affecting you 😁

• Yep.. Rarely. When I let it to steal part of my precious time.

• There's some creeps and trolls but there's also some nice people

• Yes.

• Only if you're an underage virgin female.

• Yes it is if you go on this website an alligator will pull you into the water

What Guys Said 14

• Of course it's the internet. Its ways dangerous and someone will always be butt hurt

http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/duty_calls.png

• Yes, there are all kinds of bugs on this site.

http://www.techdictionary.com/images/bug.gif

AHHH swat it swat it!!!

• I've had an anonymous stalker, he'll probably come back.
    But I can cope with it.

• Yes if you're not careful some guy will come to your house and hand you a pineapple. Then he will tell you to make love to it or he'll steal your porn collection.

• Appart from the weapons and drug trafficking I think it's fine.

• Only the advertisements, if anything.

• I had some idiot say I'm coming after you as a reply to a question I posted so it remains to be seen lol

• Yea much black mail here

• Yes, because everyone here is an extremist nutter of some sort. ESPECIALLY this guy.

• YES...

• Someone wanted me to die on this site.

• maybe.

• Yes, I lost much time on this site xD

• Only if you take it completely serious