Should we have the option to see who likes our questions and takes whenever we want?

Right now, you get a notification and that's it. Should we have to option to see it at any time? This only applies to questions you ask.

• Yes
    59% (10)45% (5)54% (15)Vote
  • No
    12% (2)36% (4)21% (6)Vote
  • Don't care/Other
    29% (5)19% (2)25% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
6|5

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Y'all are adamant to turn this into Facebook now lol

No in my opinion.

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

I don't care about Facebook lol. We already get a notification when someone likes it but there's no way to see it again.

• 2mo

I'm fine with the system as is.
      I turn off most notifications because they seem very pointless lol

What Guys Said 4

• Seems a bit overkill to me but too each their own - I am sure it can be done but would there be a big demand for it.

1|0
    0|0
  • dont carreeeeeeee

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, please.

1|0
    0|0
  • it might be nice but whichever way no big deal

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• At the very least, I'd like to be able to see who liked my questions more than just the one time.

1|0
    0|0
  • Would be interesting.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes we should, and they should restore some old options like follow question/mytake.

1|0
    0|0
  • We do have that option... it shows me the username of whoever likes my questions and Takes

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

But only in the notifications. You'd have to scroll down a lot to check. And if there are multiple people who did, it just says "X, Y, and 4 others liked it."

• 2mo

Ohhh, okay. Yeah we should have the option.

• We can be notified when a question or myTake is liked by someone.
    As of now we can only be notified when our opinion is liked by the asker/myTake author.
    Check on your settings.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

I already know that. My question was whether we should be able to see it whenever we want even after we're notified, so you won't have to go scrolling for the notification.

• 2mo

It would be nice at the beginning, but then it would become a pain.