Who's decision was it to bring back the Down Vote Button?

Sees down votes:Who's decision was it to bring back the Down Vote Button?

What's your opinion about the Down Vote feature?

2mo I mean, I don't see why you can't simply state why you disagree. Especially if it's unclear.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's good. I mean, positivity is good and all, but if you don't agree well yeah, I think it should be okay to have a chance to downvote too.

It's like when facebook only had the 'like' button. Now you can put other things and I'm great that they added this feature

What Girls Said 15

• It was God's decicion. It's in the bible. Read it.

Why are people being drama queens about this... Soo annoying!!
    "! oh my god!! I got a down vote!! What ever shal I do!! My life will NEVER be the same again!! 😭😭😭😭😭" "damn you people!!😾😾" 👀?

What-! ever!! Get over it!! 😒👎👎👎👎👎

• I don't like it. I wasn't for them bringing them back.

• I think it was a unanimous choice, all the users wanted it so all the admins got together and voted to bring it back. I'm for it as long as people don't disagree on every little thing that they're against. Some people voice their opinions based on experience and information they have, and some users don't like the answer so they start a down voting war.

• Gary's.

Whadda dick right?

• Yeah, I hate the down button. Let's keep this website POSITIVE people! DOWN WITH THE DOWN VOTE!

• Many users wanted it back, so that's why it's here again.

• ahahah i love the person who did

• They brought it back because users wanted it

• the little people

• I don't mind it:) It makes things more interesting

• Users kept complaining and I guess the admins got tired of it

• I like it

• Pointless

• no need

• The people wanted it. The people got what they wanted.

What Guys Said 15

• I find it a bit insulting when sites remove the "negative" option and leave the positive, as if someone thumbs downing or disliking something I post on the internet is going to affect how I sleep at night. Either remove the whole thing or leave it alone.

Exactly!! It's like this site is full of overgrown babies.. They cry about everything..

• Some genius who deserves a fucking medal

We've been bitching about it so don't complain.

It makes GAG unique, it means less arguments

• It is really useful and nice to be able to use on trolls. Because you can't report them or delete their comments but you can give them a downvote.

• I presume it was Admin that decided and I am totally neutral/don't notice it.

• I'm glad it's back, I can collect my trophies once again

• yeah, people just troll sometimes too and give posts loads of neg rep. pos rep (or lack thereof) is actually a better indicator of post quality.

I accept some people will disagree with you but it's annoying when someone dislikes your comment and it's not clear why.
      I don't see whats so difficult about stating your opinion!

• People wanted it back, they listened and brought it back. Not their fault people are flip floppers :p

Ok well if the majority of people wanted it back, fair enough but I thought most people dislikes it.

• I said it before and I'll say it again. The feeling of knowing that someone doesn't like what you say but doesn't have the guts to say it is amazing.

• I just don't get why people are so upset about having this feature.

• It's pretty cowardly. You should say why you hate something to someone's face.

• don't like it, but the majority wanted it back so... yeah

• I live for downvotes.

The hate sustains me

• The person who taught you English probably did not have a say in it.

• I'm glad it's back.

• When did the downvolte button came back?