What's with all the questions about Turkey / Turkish people on here?

Seems like there are always questions on here like "what do you think of Turkish men?" "Do you like Turkish people?" "Would you date a Turkish person?" Etc etc and I don't get it? You pretty much never see these same questions asked about any other specific nationality so what gives? Is there just a small number of Turkish people on this site who are obsessed with what other people think of their country and nationality? Why you so obsessed? Is there nothing else interesting you'd rather ask?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you go to the Turkish GAG site you'll notice there are no "How do I look?" or guy/girl & sexual behavior topics. Religion & Politics appear to be the big topics.

I asked one pretty girl why she was here instead of the Turkish GAG site and she stated that the guys were perverts over there. lol

Most Helpful Girl

• they are the turkish people because they are obsessed with themselves, the ones on this site tend to be anyway. And the guys are obsessed with any girl on here that will have them

What Guys Said 8

• I have to disagree with the notion that no other nationality asked this kind of question. Latino's do pretty often as well. I have seen quite a few from the black community as well.

• Latino and black are ethnicities not nationalities... I still think those questions are dumb too tho.

• I never made a claim that they were smart questions , just that they exist on here. I will agree that they are not what I would classify as a question that I choose to respond to

• The site is owned by s Turk National.

• wikipedia says he is a naturalized citizen of the U. S

• Aha, I looked it up a few years ago, so I've apparently farted with my brain. Thanks for the save!

• It is a strange one, there is a Turkish version of the site and I suppose they come across to the English language version and ask the Turkey questions to get to know people not realising that every other Turk has seemed to have done it,

• Tourists from the Turkish Gag site.

• They came over from the Turkish girls ask guys.

• im turkish as well and i never asked it before. its just a couple of people, not a big deal

• Maybe because all the Turkish guys are rude pervs and the women want a safe place over on this site?

• Because Turkey is the best country in the world

• Turkey? You mean the Eastern Roman Empire with its capital of Constantinople?

What Girls Said 3

• lately this question seems to be coming up a lot more than anything about turkey/turks

• The Turkish version of the site advertises the English version very very heavily.

• This question also comes up very often...