Which shirt and pants should I wear tomorrow for my Girlsaskguys street interview out of these pants and shirts that I have?

• Pants 1 with the current shirt in that pictureWhich shirt and pants should I wear tomorrow for my Girlsaskguys street interview out of these pants and shirts that I have?
  • Pants 1 the white pants with black shirt Which shirt and pants should I wear tomorrow for my Girlsaskguys street interview out of these pants and shirts that I have?
  • Pants 1 white pants with blue shirt Which shirt and pants should I wear tomorrow for my Girlsaskguys street interview out of these pants and shirts that I have?
  • Pants 1 white pants with red shirt Which shirt and pants should I wear tomorrow for my Girlsaskguys street interview out of these pants and shirts that I have?
  • pants 2 blue jeans with that current black shirt Which shirt and pants should I wear tomorrow for my Girlsaskguys street interview out of these pants and shirts that I have?
  • Pants 2 blue jeans with this shirt Which shirt and pants should I wear tomorrow for my Girlsaskguys street interview out of these pants and shirts that I have?
  • Pants 2 blue jeans with this blue shirt Which shirt and pants should I wear tomorrow for my Girlsaskguys street interview out of these pants and shirts that I have?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know if you are going serious or funny - If serious A looks professional - If funny a more casual look unless it is one of those ones that looks serious but is really funny (you get my drift)

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 2

• Black shirt in B with pants in E

• the one you have in b.. it looks casual