GAG? Stop it -_- ! ?

It starts getting annoying. I think I know myself in which category I wanna put my questions. If this is no bug, then the system isn't working at all and probably bases it's decision only on 1-2 words... @DiogoRibeiro @xHoneyxBeex

Most Helpful Girl

• The system works as intended. It picks up on certain keywords and automatically moves some questions to the 'sexual behavior' topic. This is to make sure all sexual posts are in a sexual topic.

Of course, this also means mistakes are made sometimes if someone uses one of the keywords outside of a sexual context. It's great that you know what topic to put your questions in, but the system is in place for those who do not put their sexual questions in the right category. In these cases though, all you have to do is contact an admin and we can make the correction for you. :)

• This is the 3rd question in a few days where it happened.

I can see why you wanna do it, but the implementation is done bad. You have to evaluate it in relation to the whole posting and not just look for single words.

The concept behind a system like that is fairly simple. If your programmers don't know how to do it, then they should take a look at the WoW addon SpamMeNot. It determinates based on words and patterns if a chat message is from a Gold Seller / Bot or not. It's written in LUA, so easy to understand. The concept behind it is very easy and it works perfectly.

• The system is based on keywords so yes, it picks up on individual words. Thank you for your suggestion though, we will certainly take it into consideration.

However, as of right now, it's a very simple fix. All you have to do is contact us about it and we're happy to make the corrections. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Because you mentioned sex in your question dude it automatically gets put there

What Girls Said 7

• 😈😈 GaG is the biggest troll of all

• Something similar happened to me today. I was asking a question which was supposed to be in "G@G Community", but that literally wasn't even showing up in the dropdown. I asked it in a different topic and then messaged a mod to move it to the right topic.

• as far as I know, that category isn't visible on Level 1.
      One of many silly decisions. Same as hiding the myTakes feed with all the myTakes and not just the promoted ones for everyone but the mods. Or hiding the sexual topics in the menu when not being logged. I could make a giant list

• Ah that makes sense. I was able to do it on my old account so that's what confused me. I already have enough points for level 2 but it takes 24 hours to take effect -_-

• Agh, yeah, that's a bit annoying. Those certain keywords can switch the topic on you.

• I have no problem with it if it would work. But it's 3 letters out of 500. And there are 2 sexual topics, so it could still be wrong.

And I said flirting, so why didn't it put it in flirting? I used cooking, why didn't put it in food? Etc.
      The system needs to evaluate the whole post and not just look for a single word.

• looks like you did, thanks :P

• God I hate it when they do that! It's extremely annoying. -_-

• hahah oh my :D

• LOL same

• if there is the word sex or rape they will change it to sexual Behaviour, it is so annoying

What Guys Said 2

• I am guessing it picked up on the word "sex" - I once wrote a question about being "Horny" for something unrelated to sex and it kept thrown me into "Sexual Behaviour" - It took me ages to figure out why.

• LOL just... LOL... GAG be trolling you XD