What should I rant about?

Serious answers please.

I I want to write a kickass myTake but I don't know what exactly to rant about. I have a few ideas but I have no clue how to exacute them. Anyone have anything they want to see me rant about?

Most Helpful Guy

• Rant about how calling people whiny pathetic butthurt losers throwing themselves pity parties and laughing at people in pain will, in all likelihood, just make them more defensive and not listen to what you have to say. How couching these tactics under "tough love" is bullshit, since tough love does not entail using insulting language. How using the "but I tried to be sympathetic and polite but they just didn't listen" excuse isn't a valid excuse since the obviously wisest tactic would be to shut the hell up and move on, not insult the person. How people who use these terms and tactics should realize that although the person you're talking to might not be willing to listen AT THIS TIME (and it's crucial to note that it's AT THIS TIME), others in similar circumstances might be reading what you're saying, and they might be willing to listen if you weren't engaged in calling people pathetic disgusting losers, and that even the people unwilling to listen AT THAT TIME might, when the pain subsides, reflect on your words in the future and be more willing to understand your wisdom if you've not hurled insults at them. How claiming to be blunt and honest is bullshit since it's completely possible to be blunt and honest without resorting to that language.

How 'bout something like that? Or did I already rant too much?

;)

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm... If I can rant about anything, I would rant about how stupid society is today. Maybe emphasize a few peoples names who add fuel to the fire. Like the people who keep blaming Obama for every tiny thing and that reporter who might be the most privileged girl in the US yet denies her privilege and said if the Stanford rape victim was armed, she could've prevented her rape. I think her name is Tomi.

What Guys Said 15

• Nothing.
    Ranting just for the sake of it will just end up in a very weak and possibly ignorant MyTake.
    If you're looking for something to rant about it's because you don't have any strong views on something (or against something) that you haven't talked about before, so you will be forced to take a stand that you don't fully believe on.

I would just recommend you to start reading about new stuff, getting new information, ideas, points of views... the more topics you read about, the more chances of finding something you're passionate about.

• Ok.
      You mean like my takes on animals and stuff?

• Ok I like to share information I know on animals and stuff because that's what I like to read into though

• That's good, and you can do that, but dig into something deeper, something most of us don't know about. Those are the great Takes.

• What do you believe what are your convictions? If you want it to kick ass use sources and reliable data to back up your claims. Whats important to you that others ignore?

• You don't have to rant about anything.
    Just have a genuine though of your own, and write about it.

Like that gal a while back who wrote a tutorial on giving BJs and girl head. They were insanely popular. And - no ranting.

• Oh okay. I wrote a tutorial on how to apologize appropriately because I had a severe case of writer's block 😂

• And also people don't know how to do that!
      I'm sorry you were hurt is not the same effing thing as I'm sorry I hurt you.

Get it right people... sheesh.

• This is why I don't want to be an edtor. I'd rather write somehing substantial than rant.

• Anything that is happening to you at the moment.

• The lack of originality in new movies and how most of them are remakes of older movies using CGI effects.

• Preferably nothing

But if u really are gonna then rant about what the media doesn't. The other side. The gray areas.

• Black lives matter
    Cop lives matter

Gays
    Christians
    Kkk

Music sucks

There's some topics lol

• Rant about how they don't make toothpaste taste better to make kids wanna do it more

• rant about ranting

• The lack of origanal mytake ideas

• All the double standard and discrimination that men face in our current society.

• Surprise us please 🙌🏽

• Make a rant asking when did people in general become jaded and give up on childhood dreams of romance just being loving someone just for who they are instead of now everyone just using each other for some personal gain.

What Girls Said 7