Why do guys on gag over- analyze everything?

It's annoying!! I see hundreds of mytakes written by condescending men who think they know everything about the opposite gender.

2|0
3|19

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that goes both ways there are girls who do this about guys in fact lets open it out there are some who do it about others whether it is opposite gender or their own gender. I agree totally with your premise that social interaction can not be broken down into neat stereotypes and equations. A person who stands up and believes they understand all people or even a group of people is a fool becoming a bigger fool if they expound out loud this theory. The world is 7 billion plus individuals with different mindsets not a standard array of groups that fit neatly into 20 pigeon holes (can anyone say stereotypes).

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Holy hell they are annoying

1|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 18

• Why do girls on G@G over-generalize and say that all men act like this or that?

1|7
    0|0
  • I think it goes by the same principle as the ones who claim that all real men act like this or that.

0|6
    1|0
  • The same can be said about women

0|1
    0|0
  • Indeed. They're stuck in their heads, they think reality can be narrowed to some verbal formulation. Which is principally why they don't understand women.

0|0
    0|0
  • I always ask why I over analyse things. In terms of women, it's because a lot of men look at those guys who are successful with women and wonder "how the hell they do it". I'm constantly out and watching behaviour, reading between the lines, looking at physical looks, speech, etc. we just looking for that which we don't understand I suppose.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bahahahhaha more so from women on here.

He took his pics off this site what does that mean?
    Does he like me?

0|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

Yeah I seee that shot from women alllll the time lol

• LMAO... guys? I thought it was the younger women/teenagers on here. Not particulary MyTakes, but general questions.

Does he like me if he stares at me? What should I do if I'm crushing on him? What goes on in a guy's head when he does x, y,, z?

0|3
    1|0
  • I'd agree with everyone over analyze but I would not go as far as saying that we know everything about women. Were just giving our opinoin on questions. Were not trying to state it like our answers are facts.

0|0
    0|0
  • girls do the same too

1|1
    0|0
  • The same reason girls ask "Do men really just douse themselves in lighter fluid and ignite themselves?" When talking specifically about Ken or whomever. It's just they communicate.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do you have to judge us? like seriously you need to stop being so condescending

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you kidding? Have you even read women's posts on here?

0|1
    0|0
  • I dunno but I see girls on here that think its ok to cheat and then breakup with the guy without telling him they cheated

0|0
    0|0
  • Goes both ways.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • they blind girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Because we do know it

0|1
    2|0
    • 2mo

sure u do anon

• Show All
    • 2mo

my butt is far from hurt thanks

• 2mo

@idkwtftoputhere okay. It shore looks red from here but okay 😊

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• What are you talking about? Bad experiences with a handful of women in their lifetime always means that MOST WOMEN have a similar problem! It's the rules!

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do people almost always argue about which gender does more wrong?

0|0
    0|0