Do girls get harassed on here so much that they deactivate?

Seriously?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sure many do.
    I get harassed plenty.. lots of dick pics and the like. Those are easy to ignore and simply not open, though. What really freaked me out was when there were a few guys saying that they'd track me down by my laptop's IP and find me in rl. That was super scary, I even told my boyfriend what was going on.
    Now I've got a VPN. 😎

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 17

• Yeah, I've seen that happen a few times.

• I had that almost once. There was this guy who offered money to have sex with me, said he would find me and come to me and would react on almost every opinion after I blocked his several accounts. So later I asked a question and everybody on gag would put an eye out for me and he didn't harass me again. Ask for help when you get harassed.

• Hey, diddle, diddle,
      The cat and the fiddle,
      The cow jumped over the moon;
      The little dog laughed
      To see such sport,
      And the dish ran away with the spoon.

• what a creep that guys was sheesh

• Yes all three times I deactivated was because of harassment.

• Yes, it has happened unfortunately.

• I don't think so

• They do, yes.

• They are not strong minded to deal with the negative onslaught

• I've thought about doing it before.

• Yes I used to be on GaG almost 2 years ago but I deactivated my account because they were too many older guys sending me nudes and dick pics and it made me really uncomfortable.

• sometimes i think im not a good guy and then i read things like this and then i think that im not so bad after all, i mean who does things like this? absolutely savage.

• yes...

• I just block them. I haven't even thought to deactivate for that reason.

• Never! :)

• Hasn't happened to me!

• That's happened to me before but I came back. I figured why should I let them win?

• Nope I only delete when I feel like it

• Yes. I have deactivated in the past due to the the many haters and creeps , but mainly because of the people i befriended on here who turned out not to be such good friends. Now i am back with an new outlook and will never trust anyone on here again. I love helping genuine people so i will focus on that

• Some do yes

What Guys Said 11

• Yeah I've seen that happen. I met a really cool girl on here last year and we got to talking, but she was only here for a brief time before quitting; some other guy responded to her opinions and used some loophole in the site to block her from answering, while still being able to post insults at her himself. She didn't want to deal with that hassle and quit. It was sad. :(

• Yep couple of legit stalkers on here. I had one but I'm here for good lol. I think a lot of people deactivate for attention and need to make a big dramatic exit. It's dumb.. if you leave then just don't login.

• Yes. Seen it plenty of times, unfortunately.

• I have heard of it happening.

• Yeah it happens. I heard about it before

• I'm sure. Guys, don't be idiots. Honestly it is bad for them (obviously) but it is bad for us too... unless you really want a sausage fest.

• it would suck if they did. there are some cool girls on here.

• Some people do.

• Some guys leave for that reason too.

• What do you mean? I thought harassment is when someone puts finger in her ass

• Yes, a girl I know did that yesterday.