Are you less likely to click a featured question or mytake in the live feed?

I don't know why but my eyes sorta just roll over those, the ones slightly highlighted in yellow.

Updates:
2mo GAG I absolutely hate you for promoting my myTake xD
2mo Question*

0|0
8|13

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Whether I do or not is a subconscious thing - Usually I am just on GaG and something catches my eye it could be my feed, the feature page or in a topic - I usually navigate willy nilly around GaG, haven't a clue where I am half the time.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Yep. Same for me, the ones hilited in yellow are the ones I seem to not even glance at. Not sure why really.

1|0
    0|1
  • Yeah I never click on a featured question (not always the case with mytakes though), they just seem so bland and typical, not to mention boring.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's something I'm interested in reading or seeing the comments of, sure I'd click on it

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, for sure. I don't like answering them. I particularly hate the promoted or featured takes because they're always shit. But I think most takes are shit.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I'm more likely to click on them and answer

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't go on live feed. Instead I go on topics that I like lol

0|1
    0|0
  • probably a myTake

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Lol it wasn't an either-or question. U really gotta read these things more carefully!

I mean if a question or mytake is featured, are you less likely to click it?

• Show All
    • 2mo

lol I already have glasses, but im near sighted so it doesn't make a difference lmao

• 2mo

El bastardos!

What Guys Said 12

• uh, more likely because I don't actually come across anything unless it happens to be featured or live feed material.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it already has a lot of answers I won't answer it cuz mine will just get overlooked at that point.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Yup

But might also get a lot of upvotes

• 2mo

I generally don't get a lot of votes on my answers but can get several when I comment on myTakes. I speak honestly and don't tell most people what they want to hear, so in the questions arena they're gonna disregard it. It's not truths they wanna hear.

• I am in fact less likely because I know who picked and featured it and that means it is A) annoying clickbait and B) stupid as fuck and annoying to read.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer questions that are relatively new since the OP is there to respond. I'll read mytakes if I'm bored and it looks interesting.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hahha yeah I'm the same way

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Just call me Professor Maxemeister, discovering scientistic facts!

• If it's a good question... I click it...
    If it's got Boobs... I click it...
    I'm a pretty straight forward guy... :v

0|0
    0|0
  • nope

0|0
    0|0
  • no, quite the opposite.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't go to live feed

0|0
    0|0
  • so far yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Less likely to both featured questions and mytakes; especially ones with stupid titles like "OMG, 10 things you just must know about this !!!"

0|0
    0|0