Is it necessary to follow people here? When you start following someone?

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't "have" to follow anyone, but following users can enhance your Live Feed (if you select to filter it by users you follow) which will show you different content that people you have an interest in are sharing. Following other users may also help you get followed in return, which could get your questions more attention and receive more opinions on them. :)

What Girls Said 2

• Nope just for ex when my follows ask a new question it comes a notification like this your question came to mr

• No, it's not necessary. I don't follow anyone new anymore.

What Guys Said 4

• It is totally optional - It is a way to organise your feed or to get to know people - If used well it can be very helpful but that can only be learnt by experience on the site.

• No, it's not neccessary. As a matter of fact, I don't even follow people I get along with the best :)

• I rarely follow users. I don't know if people are offended if I don't follow back when they follow me but my ratio is very unbalanced lol.

• Nope, you can enjoy the site without following peeps