With the thumbs down option now back as an option , will you use it , or was this in your opinion a bad move?

Most Helpful Girl

• I see it being severely overused in the next few weeks. I also don't see much point in it but eh, people are happy about it. I haven't used it myself yet.

Ha ha ha , the part about being over used is proving its self to be spot on young lady. Good call that gets you MHO

Thanks! :)

You are most welcome

Most Helpful Guy

• I must admit it is an afterthought for me - I usually reserve it for someone who abuses a friend of mine but most of my GaG friends are tough cookies or if someone goes in hard on someone who I don't think can take it.

What Girls Said 1

• great move

What Guys Said 2

• I'll use it yeah

I must admit I have a couple times since it was brought back

I agree , some thing borderline being reported , the down vote makes it clear that it isn't appreciated

I had downvotes for an opinion I had though, and it didn't seem really wrong to me though xD

• I actually use it quite a bit. It is a lot better than people starting arguments in the replies.