Why can't we like replies? I think that would be awesome! What do you guys think?

I feel like we are missing a great opportunity here. I think it would be great to like replies. What do you guys think?

Sometimes a reply is so much more relevant than an opinion. Sometimes people get talking and it just brings out an amazing thought.

What do you guys think?

Most Helpful Guy

• I was thinking this exact thought the other day which leads me to believe that you have some kind of psychic power... and the real reason why you want this feature is because you already know what the reply will be and whether it will be liked... you will use this power to conquer the world beginning with this website and each time a person likes a comment, your power will grow.

I have discovered your secret and plan to purchase a tin foil hat but you already knew that didn't you...

Most Helpful Girl

• That's certainly an interesting idea. Thanks for your feedback! We will take your suggestion into consideration. :)

What Guys Said 6

• Sounds like a good option to me

• amen to that

• Agreed. It would be a nice feature to add

• We need to.

• If the reply is from the opinion owner then you could just like the opinion, or you could like the opinion if you like the conversation.

It wouldn't affect xper points much either ways.

• I agree i see a lot of replies that I would like to give thumbs up to. Great idea!

What Girls Said 7

• Pointless in my opinion and makes it too "Facebookey".

• Yes, I've thought the same thing. I wish we could too!

• Yeah that would be great

• Yeah, and most helpful replies should be an option as well.

• It's unnecessary

• You can like them...

• I agree.
    I also think we should have the ability to dislike questions.