How much does it bother you when someone sends a message only to block you a second later leaving you unable to reply to their message?

• 0 Not bothered at all
  • 1-2
  • 3-4
  • 5-6
  • 7-8
  • 9-10
  • 11+ Bothered as hell

Most Helpful Girl

• I find it ridiculous and so it does not bother me. It just shows the maturity level of the person, which in this case, it should be very low to the point of more immature than an immature.

Like the other day someone asked if turkish men are more faithful than English man.. I said you can't generalize it to a nation. Some Turkish men are faithful some are not, and it is the same way for Englishmen. Then I said (based on my experience at Turkey for a year) Turkish men are jealous and possessive to the point they restrict their female companions out of jealousy, and most turkish women are not capable of understanding jealousy vs. being faithful.. The person said tons of things then blocked me. What can I do if she approaches the issue with a nationalistic pride? She was 19 year old turkish girl..

I'd just say idiot and not care.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, someone did that to me on here recently.
    She was butthurt that I called her home aka the deep south a hellhole.
    She called me two faced as I'acted like her' friend then called her home a hellhole.
    But seriously it was on CHARismatics mytake about police shooting unarmed black men. 99 percentof the time that shit happens in the deep south.
    I never acted like I was her friend either, I just made civil conversation sometimes on here

• Someone did that to me on here today, they couldn't handle being called a troll.

What Girls Said 9

• I don't think I've had that happen with messages. I think it's just happened once or twice with opinions. It only bugs me because I took the time to write something. :P

• The blocking itself doesn't bug me, but being unable to reply to their message bugs me. Cause I don't no they blocked until I go to hit send only to get the red not allowed to post message.

• Actually you can, but it involves a middleman.

• Ah, that's more effort, hah. Seems silly usually.

• It doesn't bother me because I usually always have strong arguments and when they have nothing to reply to they often do this. Yea I'd love to tell them my opinion (or give them a piece of my mind) but it doesn't really bother me. It just shows they're weak.

• I really don't care

• i voted am not bothered at all

• It doesn't bother me, but I find it ridiculous and immature.

• This happened to me before. Some random dude insulted me through messaging and then blocked me so I couldn't reply. I still have no idea why he hates me 😂

• Doesn't faze me at all

• How can it not bug you knowing you can't reply to their message?

• The person that blocks is a petty mout-breather and they block you to try and piss you off. I don't let it get to me so they won't get what they want.

• It used to drive me crazy.
    Then i realized it must be coming from some loser.
    Now I laugh.

• It's GAG. I learned not to take this site so seriously

What Guys Said 9

• I've have had plenty of people just leave with having the last word and then block me. Most of the people on the list on my profile are exactly like that.

• Never happened me - I have heard of cock teasing but never message teasing - Tis a strange world we live in.

• How do they actually do that anyways?

• Message a person then soon as the message is sent, block them. Has happened to me twice.

• O that's how. That has happened to me 3 times recently.

• Doesn't bother me. It's their problem, not mine!!

• i can't be bothered with morons like that.

• I just laugh it off.

• Women do this a lot on here, when they lose the argument.

• My jimmies remain unrustled

• They are people with a troubled day, or a troubled life.
    Sympathy is in order, I think.