Has anyone done the G@G video contest?

I'm in the process of filming for G@G's video contest and I'm curious to know if anyone has done it yet, if they intend to, and what you guys think about it.
Video Contest Page

Most Helpful Guy

• I was planning on doing it, but instead got wrapped up in recording music and editing stuff. 😓 I had to make a surprise trip back home too which didn't help. Perhaps when I'm back in Austin I can do it, but I may not have time since I am behind on some stuff. 😱

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• @blondfrog is planning to do it

Sounded really interesting, I'd love to go around the city asking people random questions lol but I'm really busy right now D:

• I know Blondfrog was planning to do one and one of the teen girls was talking about it but I can't remember which one but I feeling she was an editor who writes lots of takes. That narrows it down to three or four.

• Nope. I always think I'll do one of those competitions on here but then I never doo cuz im too lazy xD

• I was chief editor back in my high schools ad agency. Buuut those days are long gone X'D
    I think it's an interesting idea, i personally don't want to do it. But i hope someone who wins deserves it.

• Send me 5 dick pics and I'll do video asking chicks at my school if they like big jacked athletic dudes or nice guy nerds.

• I submitted a porn, but it was rejected :(

• I am editing mine on youtube as we speak. What is your video like? Like an interview asking random people questions?

• I thought about doing it, but I'm too lazy to participate. Lol.

I'm looking forward to seeing yours though! Good luck!

• Thank you, it's going to be interesting but I'm damn committed to it. You guys will likely see it go up around the 15th according to my schedule.

• nah i haven't. Just not worth the effort to me. I'm looking forward to watching how you embarrassed yourself though :)

• Fuck no.

• I didn't even look

• Was there competition

• This is what gonna happen at the end.. The admins (whoever chooses the winner) would ask

~ "hmmm which one of these three should we pick?"

What Girls Said 7

• if it were almost anything but interviewing other people id do it lol

• I am ready to see yours! 😁 I'm not doing it, though. Haha.

• Nope and not planning to because I don't have anyone to interview but would have done it if it didn't involve other people.

• Yeah it'd be cool if they did another one where you could just inform people on your own personal opinion.

• Can't, I know only professionals for the most part and I can't put them in videos and upload them on the net.

• lol no.
    I do film for work and I already have too much on my plate to do this.

• Ah fair enough. I bet if you did have the time though it'd be pretty high quality given your job.

• That's cool , where are you gonna pos it? I want to see it

• No I haven't and I don't plan on doing it but really looking forward to viewing them!