How friendly would you rate the GaG community as a whole on a scale of 1 to 5?

• 1 - Very unfriendly
  • 2 - Unfriendly
  • 3 - Niether friendly or unfriendly
  • 4 - Friendly
  • 5 - Very friendly

Most Helpful Guy

• Hard to gauge. The decent users will either ignore me or chime in something positive. The dirtbags will argue without a leg to stand on, or block. The true scum, however, usually try to bait me into a flame war. Or they change the subject and spew unsolicited blasphemy just to see what will happen. At a certain point when this last group crosses too many lines, I stop arguing and start blocking. And if they find ways around that even, I start reporting.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on what you post.
    If you post things that advocate for things like gender/racial/lgbtq equality, everyone will be super friendly.

If you post anything remotely against men, even if it's completely rational and simply trying to point out some loopholes in the logic of men who make it their daily mission to bitch and moan about how they suffer at the hands of feminism... you'll be dealing with a whole bunch of bitching and moaning as a result.

• Actually any of those things you mentioned most people will act hostile and pissed off lol.

• And usually the religious people will chew away at the transgender and homosexual people lol.

• @blondfrog yeah, I guess. Unfortunately, we've yet to find a cure for 'crazy'. 🙈

What Guys Said 17

• The anons are hostile or the low xper/no picture accounts. The familiar faces are generally decent people.

• Obviously when you go on a whole - You take in the aggressive sorts and trolls so that brings it down to a 4 and with general passerbys/people who don't get involved I would say 3 is a fair estimate but in fairness does that are friends and others who are community spirited bring it up to a 5.

• I am making it very toxic

• Gag feels so much like this city. You wanna make friends but 95% people are so goddamn stupid. So you end up trolling them lmao.

• Like a 4. I'm pretty friendly 😛

• something between 3 and 4

• I have come to the very convincing conclusion that people are completely different on social media as compared to their actual nature in person. That's why I will not label them anything based on their comments on GAG.

• I'd say 3 just about average you will come across just as many douches as you will nice people.

• it is what you make it- so 5

• If you're a girl. 5
    If you're a guy. 3

• neither

• Like a 3

• Very unfriendly.

• Shams and scams

• Definitely 1.

• Niether friendly or unfriendly

• Unfriendly, but there are a few people who are ok

What Girls Said 6

• The anons make it seem hostile. But most users, even the "meathead jocks", are pretty nice.

There are only few users here who overall hate life and don't trust other gender, and they think that by saying dumb shit is actually them being "truthful" - like "all men are cheaters" or "women are all lying gold diggers", is what makes them knowledgeable about the opposite gender.
    But that's far from the truth and they're just being bitter.

• 2.5 for ratings. Mostly people with mental problems here. Quora is a better informative site than gag though. Better questions and more experienced answers.

• It depends on the topic.
    Fav ice cream-5
    Feminism- -5,000,000

• I'll give it a 3. This site has some really great people, but some negative users as well.

• I rate it a 2.5
    The real friendly users aren't as active as they use to be because of the environment that this site has turned into. I'm thinking of staying away from this site for a while, it's starting to become too much.

• Average to unfriendly