Why Applefan1 deactivate?

Now I noticed. Although I disliked how he never allowed anonymous posts in his questions, he was one of the few decent people here.

Most Helpful Girl

• I didn't know him

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know. can't say I'll miss him going by what I've read and heard here

What Girls Said 12

• We should probably be celebrating tbh

• Probably because his nice guy persona was an act, thought women were devil spawn, he was hypersensitive yet an asshole at the same time, and he asked creepy questions. Like he once asked me to comment on his ass, that made me really uncomfortable considering the difference between our ages. If anything we should be celebrating, I just made brownies anybody want any?

• Because he finally realized that no one wants to deal with him, and is hypocritical and annoying posts.

• He was a hypersensitive baby and thought that all women were evil, especially when they didn't do things that he thought proper. He was also weirdly obsessed with his ass.

• I think he was a bit too sensitive for Gag honestly. You have to grow some thick skin when you're on the internet (and apparently he didn't) t and this is coming from a Muslim Girl. lol
    After my nice guys take he sent me a message:
    You lied you said you loved men, you're not my friend anymore , bye (and he blocked me) although we never really talked before this only a couple of times maybe.

Lmao! He was extremely sensitive and hypocritical. And he was a raging misogynist. There would be questions like "I walked in on my boyfriend in bed with another woman and he ended up hitting me. I still love him?"
      And he'd comment something stupid like "well, women cheat too and they love bad boys."
      Like wtf? What does that have to do with anything?

He blocked me long ago because I pointed out a silly typo in his question and he went crazy and blocked me. But I noticed other users pointed it out too and he insulted and blocked them too.
      I was like "this guy is nuts lol"

He was extremely sensitive and I cannot picture him surviving in the real world

@BuchitaBuchys Well sorry, but to me you are a grammar nazi if you post just in order to point out a typo.

• That guy was a thin skinned hypersensitive cry baby... his nice guy act was a facade.

• Totally know his username, but remember nothing that he's ever said. Opinions on him are really mixed in the comment section.

• He had been mentioning wanting to leave for a while. I think he let users here get to him too much.

• He told me there was some kinda beef going on with him and @redrobin but I don't think she was exactly aware of that. He seems very sensitive in a childish way.

I had no idea there was anything going on between us. A day or two before he deactivated he told me @fareless_banana was spreading romers that he was asking for nudes. Sound's like a lot of he said/she said was going on :/.

@RedRobin yeah he said that you said something that hurt his feelings and didn't acknowledge it, or apologize. Wouldn't tell me what it was. Definitely he said she said.

He never told me I'd said anything to hurt him, weird, lol

• personal reasons, u know how sensitive some people are

• He said he didn't like the negative comments (if I am recalling correctly )

• *Shrugs*!

Well, according to the comments, he was a terrible person.
      I never paid that much attention to him. I can only tell for certain that his posts reeked of misogyny.

What Guys Said 8

• Because of me. I won't go into details out of what little respect I still have for him.

Nobody would buy that. He was 10 years older than you first of all. There's no person in earth who could feel afraid of someone much younger than him/her.

Lol get over it. I don't start gag drama this isn't high school. Move on people

It wouldn't count as GaG drama since he's gone. Ou O

• Probably had to get some fresh air and take a vacation somewhere who knows?

Speaking of no anon responses, I don't allow anon responses either. At one point I might have. I suppose I would only allow anon responses if I asked a question anonymously in the first place.

If you ask a question anonymously, you cannot block anonymous.

• Because he finally ended up a half decent person and graduated out of this hellhole. Which is odd because when I first met him he was a real piece of shit.

what initially made you think he was a piece of shit?

@Bandit74 There are times when curiosity is better left unsated. This is one of those times.

I wish I had never met him, that's for sure, let alone heard of him.

Enough! Move on with life.

Was he really THAT bad? :o

• I know, I'm so sad ;(

• No idea

• I've heard other people say that he was tired of how some people act. I miss him though, we would have friendly conversations in private messages.

• He had a fart fetish have anyways

• Maybe he got a life.