Why do u think there are there so few entries for the GaG Video Contest?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I haven't seen this take/question appear on my wall.
    But from the comments I've seen I'm here to help people but I don't want people knowing who I am. It defeats the point of being able to ask questions you don't quite know how to ask people you know without forever being looked at with one eyebrow raised.

Most Helpful Guy

• Users on here are either to lazy, shy sheltered, don't have enough time or don't have to many people to ask to begin with. And editing videos is a lot of work. People are afraid to show any part of themselves including their voice. Last but not least maybe if it was $200 or $300 gift card might motivate more people to do it.

What Girls Said 17

• Well I'm putting a good deal of effort into mine, on top of working it around my schedule so mine will be coming in a few days before the contest closes.

Other than that, some users are just too shy.

• A lot of work, some people don't have the technology for it - 'the right technology' that is... and social anxiety, or anxiety in general.

• because it is a crap ton of work

• I would enter but I don't know. I think I would have to go to a bar by myself.

• Because I'm not about to get shot for a $100 gift card lol

• Too awkward to go and approach someone for this, I guess.

• because its too much work to do videos lol

• I would say to much effort for the little reward GAG is willing to give out.

• It involves asking people stuff which most people don't have enough people to do that. Which is the case with me but I would have done it if it didn't involve other people.

• Too much effort and it's not very interesting. Plus, some of us have careers that we need to think about lol

• Because it takes a lot of work, and people might be feeling uncomfortable with having a video of themselves up here, I don't know xD I think I'm gonna make a video though, I'm thinking about doing a video where me and my friends talk to people on the street and ask them gag-questions. 😋

• Because that's a lot of effort for something I have a -3% chance of winning.

• I'm too lazy to write a basic take lol

• People like to keep gag secret

• Its a lot of work with no real payoff.

• because i'd have to translate

• Because no one wants to participate in it...

• Why do u think no one wants to participate in it?

• Probably too much work needs to be put into it and most on here seem quite lazy.
      Also dont you have to go out in public and ask question? Most would be too shy to do that.

What Guys Said 11

• 1. Too much work
    2. People like to keep this privately
    3. Awkward asf

It was obvious that there won't be much feedback

• I am thinking plain old shyness - There are very few of us comfortable on screen or talking on GaG - Check out selfie question 30 guys maybe 25 selfies, same with girls - Post your voice question 15 guys maybe 5 voices again same with girls - A video is just the next stage and the numbers will probably reduce again.

• Because people aren't that interested in incorporating others in this shameful practice?

• I am the only entry right now they postponed it from July 17th originally to July 24th now. I think if by then I am still the only entry then they would probably keep postponing the deadline date or would just not give anyone the card if there is only 1 entry.

• Because people don't want to lose their anonymity

• it snot worth the time/effort given the reward, which is a little gift card money. Right now im working overtime to finish an app, so they've gotta do a little more to entice me lol

• 5 dick pics and I'll go around my school shirtless or sleeveless asking chicks if they like big jacked dudes or the "nice guys" nerds

• Never heard of it, but I wouldn't make serious thoughtful planed content for this site for less than six figures.

• Lol, what?

• Because it is fixed in favour of feminists or feminist sympathizers. Or would have to promote some feminist agenda. After all the Editors and Gurus are like that and takes that promotes feminist ideology always get featured.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more