My question to all the Gurus and Masters on G@G. Do you ever get bored of this site?

I will never deactivate my account because I've written millions of mytakes, given thousands of advices, and asked many weird questions on gag lol but I might become inactive.

0|1
8|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Put this way at least 4 Masters in the last 12 months have deactivated and come back ( I am not sure how many Gurus but a few )- By the time you get to Master/Guru , it does become part of your life, it would be very hard to walk away from - Some Masters/Gurus have left mainly just feeling that their time has run its course, I was a Master and I deactivated but came back a couple of weeks later.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• yes, sometimes it is but I'm mainly here for the people so seeing the same stuff again isn't that much of a problem

0|0
    0|0
  • The trick is to do it casually.

1|0
    0|0
  • Never.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course... I gotten bored before, came back because I need amazon giftcard for discounts

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• No I am not bored, because my actual life is boring but when my life gets more exciting I might be less active

0|0
    0|0
  • Every now and then, it does become repetitive or slow, making me ask what is going on. I don't get bothered by it, though. I just answer whatever questions I like still and then go do something else.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't. There is always an abundance of idiots to educate.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yup. My usage has dropped drastically since becoming a master. It also doesn't help that this place is a cesspool.

0|0
    0|0
  • I go inactive often. But I never deleted.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, this is a place we love to hate and we always come back for more.:p

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, i quite like it. A good way to waste my time.

0|0
    0|0