What do you think about this type of GAGers?

Today, somebody has asked whether she can change her body shape. Then a girl has said that someone cannot change his or her body shape because it is almost totally genetics. Then I said to her that somebody can change her body shape with proper nutrition and sports. But she did not like my answer and blocked me. What do you think about this kind of GAG members?

Most Helpful Girl

• I Personally would not have Blocked someone for this, it didn't Sound the Least bit Insulting but Truthful. Perhaps this was a Large Gag Girl who felt you had Ridiculed her own Weight, even if she was an Anon. She took This all Wrong.
    However, I do Block some who Comment with Rude and Crude remarks. You, on the other hand, sound like a Gent of a Gentleman.
    Every Gagger on here, dear, has His or Her own reasons for Blocking And... Socking.
    Good luck and Welcome to Gag town. xx

Thank you for the Like and the Vote of Confidence. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• It's really really delusional bullshit.. Of course your body can change shape. It's not a hard concept to understand!

I feel like types of people like this are are lazy. Wants to make excuses and excuses because those excuses takes away the idea they have neglected themselves.

• Actually not a concept but a fact

What Girls Said 3

• That's ridiculous, assuming what you said was completely true. I hate the idea of blocking users solely because you disagree with them on a certain topic. Worst if the asker blocks someone because of not liking an answer.

• I rarely block users it's kinda stupid

• And she is an ubermoderator by the way.

• I used to try to not block people if at all possible, and I still don't block a bunch. However... I find that when you run across a user that basically is 180 degrees off of where I stand on pretty much every subject... it saves time just to block them. People don't come here to have their minds changed. And most people that consider themselves "open-minded", really aren't so much. Blocking is a way to agree to disagree, minus the negative drama. :)

• @CheerGirl38139 yeah same I only block when they really irritate me and I don't get irritated fast lol

• Obviously she's having a bad day, might be pmsing.

• Maybe.

• No, not necessarily, just someone who is extremely difficult to converse with.

• And a loser girl :)

What Guys Said 7

• Well, actually you can't change your body shape (to an extent). You can change your weight as you imagine, but you can't change your hip-to-waist ratio. That is why people can be "pear" shaped, "hourglass" shaped, "rectangle" shaped, and whatnot even though they are similar weight and height. (Notable exceptions include if you are in the EXTREME on a scale. If you are extremely obese, you'll probably resemble a large egg, and if you are unhealthily skinny you probably look closer to a skeleton with skin.)
    I went over it in my human psychology of sex class. I can try and dig up my old notes if need be lol

It probably was a misconception between you two. I'm guessing you were thinking more so of weight and she was probably thinking of ratios.

Nevertheless, I can't really comment anything on the person and who was "in the wrong" regardless since I didn't see the original post. As much as I could get on the what-a-dick-she-was bandwagon, I would rather get both sides of an argument before casting judgement. So with that, it's tough to answer your question what I think of that "type of GAGer."

• Blocking users because of harassing/stalking behavior is one thing, but blocking a user simply because of disagreement, or in your case, not being able to handle the truth is ridiculous.

We need less G@Gers like that around here.

• U sound butthurt op

• Stop talking nonsense dude.

• yeah i have that too sometimes. these people are kind of weak

• Those people need a "safe" space.

• Normal.

• Been there done that, fat acceptance is strong with some of the people on here.

• What do you mean by fat acceptance?