Am I the only one who doesn't read myTakes anymore and skips straight down to the comments?

So I was wondering if anyone else was the same way. I haven't seen a quality myTake in a loooong time on here... not since i stopped writing any myself lol. My entertainment from myTakes now comes from just reading the shitstorms in the comments section. Anyone else do this or am i the only one?

• i do that too!
  • Nah i still read them

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• Nah, I still read myTakes if I'm interested in them.

• Most my takes are just rants, dribble or copy and paste ideas from somewhere.

• Depends on the length and content of the myTake for me.

• I'm like a child, I only look at the pictures XD

• It depends on how interesting it is and whether it catches my attention from the get go or not

What Guys Said 5

• I am option B if something catches my attention I will read the whole lot - I find myself having to get in the mood to read them, I go through phases of reading them.

• No I read them

Even if it turns out that I dont agree with the author I read them.

I'm just too lazy to type a response

• Even the comments are too predictable. The whole thing lost traction through overzealous expansion.

• Depends how long it is

• No because i wouldn't even open mytake i wasn't interested in