Do you have strong feelings for a GAG member now? If so, have you let him/her know?

0|0
19|16

Most Helpful Girl

• Now? No, I did long time ago I sometimes look at his posts though. The way he talks is so sexy and arousing, he knows what he talks about. But he's in a relationship :-( :-(

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Some good friendships but no "Strong Feelings" - I am fairly wary about it to be honest plus as I often say on these questions I am conscious of my age and quite a large proportion of users are a lot younger than me so any romantic feelings I have will have the parking brake on and if I ever did anything I would have to 1 million per cent sure.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• No... I think it is crazy to have feelings for someone you meet on the internet and haven't ever met in person.

1|1
    1|0
  • No.

So, that eliminates the need to answer the 2nd question. XD

1|1
    0|1
  • Nope, I just don't think I'm even capable of developing "strong feelings" for anyone I've never met and will probably never meet irl..

0|1
    0|0
  • Had. And yeah, I let him know.

0|1
    0|0
  • No I don't

0|1
    0|0
  • Nahhhh

0|1
    0|0
  • Ahhh, yep. It's happened. We'll leave it at that. :P

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't remember names but some of the ones I argue with. I think they have stupid opinions.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes anon, sometimes its a big fight between us.

2|0
    0|0
  • That kind of thing actually happens here? Wow.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmmm what was his name again?

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol no, I barely even get feelings for people I know in person 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • I had a mini crush on this guy here.
    Not strong though. :D
    And nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why the f would you have strong feelings for someone you've never met irl. Can people stop trying to make this a dating site lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I kinda think @cupidKOOPA is someone interesting...

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope lol

0|0
    0|0
  • No lol.

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 15