Why many people here on gag are so Racist?

why many people here comment just stupid things Really? and just write words full of hate and racism against others just because others are different
why many people here are proud of their race and blame and insult others races
well we did not chose our race , and we only chose our actions. judge everyone by his action not what you have heard from media , if we gonna judge others and do the same the world will be creepy.
why i see many comments here just about hate and most people just say what they hear from mass media before even having a friend from that regionor at least spending some time there
i can't imagine how people tend to bully others just to make themselives feel good
thats sick !

1|0
7|9

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• They probably don't have nothing else to do. I think that is because they were raised to hate people from different religions/cultures/races. Their parents haven't put enough effort to educate them about equality

2|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 8

• I know! And as an Indian man, I experience racism on some level almost on a daily basis here. People seem to hate Indian men like they are the worst possible scum. And in recent times, the racism has increased exponentially.

2|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

I know This but guess what few secounds ago i saw a guy from Indea called a whole race goats can you imagine?
      i can imagine racism against indians coz i have indian friends but why many people just think wow we are better than the rest wow our race is better
      noone chose his damn race

• 2mo

People who think their race is 'better', are lowly pieces of shit. Nothing more to it, really.

• I sincerely hope it is a vocal minority on the site and I tune them out to enjoy myself with the normal majority of users,

1|0
    0|0
  • It was far more normal 5 years ago. Since then, the Left has tried to paint every white person as racist. There is a backlash now. People are fed up.

0|1
    1|0
    • 2mo

No no i never mentioned that :) never said white people
      im talking about people who insult other races and say all of them are bad
      i saw that not from just white people but even from indians and thers however i never expected that :) i just want people to first judge people by actions not race coz we did nto chose our race

• 2mo

I didn't say you mentioned it. I am saying why it has gotten a lot worse in just 5 years. Young blacks are now trained that everything white is racist and whites are not accepting that and ironically are becoming racist. It is that simple.

• 2mo

thats sad :) well im middle eastern i have white skin
      but im being hated and judged only because im middle eastern
      ita not fair also :)

• No idea, but I just ignore those people. It's just going to be a never ending argument

1|0
    0|0
  • because they are close minded wanks..

1|0
    0|0
  • Habibti I spread here love. Especially to girls. 💕😏

1|0
    0|0
  • It's a website about opinions.

0|0
    1|0
  • i know real especially against us muslims

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• The internet in general is kinda racist.
    Anonymity provides a great outlet for people to express their opinions honestly without holding back.

Have you seen the Youtube comment section?
    My god.. Makes GaG look like child's play.

1|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

thats sad , i say judge every person byt his action now what his government did
      not by what we hear in news and media
      if all of us gonna judge others by what we hear
      the world would be so evil

• People who feel like their race is better than the rest surely have something wrong with their brain. Their parents are to be blamed. I'm sure they've been listening to so many racial slurs or rants from home. It isn't only on gag. It happens on daily basis too but men have to deal with it more than women.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm well a lot of people on here do express themselves. And I also think that people reveal their true feelings to anonymous starngers online... i don't think it right to be racist I know I'm not but Ya lot of people can be pretty judgmental without knowing u and it really stinks :(

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

yes and its really funny how people insult and give names to other races however at same time they did not chosed their race
      like god created all bad people in that place and all good people in our place
      not logical at all

• Show All
    • 2mo

me too

• 2mo

they are racist?

• They are frustrated. Losers

1|0
    0|1
  • Because GAG is filled with all different kind of people like the rest of the world. There are people who are kind and genuine as well.

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

yes I know but do you think insulting and saying bad words about whole country or whole race or whole religion is good?
      noone of us chosed his country , his family , his race
      so why this

• Show All
    • 2mo

I have noticed that some people are brain washed by media and they never even visited another country before and they simply hate a country over a story/news they saw

• 2mo

yes I noticed that also sadly

• Try to ignore them 😊

2|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

I think treating them good is better :) , coz when they see you still polite and good even when they treat you bad they will feel how wrong they are doing
      well i love everybody :) i just feel sad when i see comments like this
      i just want people to be more educated , i mean visit the place know people then say your opnion
      not hate and insult when you know just nothing but news from media

• 2mo

Yes I agree!