Don’t you guys think it would be awesome if GAG made a MOBILE APP?

Wouldn't it be awesome? Especially when you aren't near your computer and don't want to use the mobile browser!!Don’t you guys think it would be awesome if GAG made a MOBILE APP?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• They've had an app in development for a long time for both Android and Apple. I think they're just trying to work out the kinks.

What Guys Said 9

• There is one, I have it on iOS. It's not really finished. It's not possible to browse the full range of questions nor view all the ones you might have received notifications for that you originally commented on on your computer. I see that I have four notifcations in the app, then I get home and I have over 20,

• We dondon't really need an app. Just the notifications. And that could be done with a simple webview loading this website (cause it's already mobile friendly) and just have that app show notifications. That's all. But it's no big deal, the website is fine by me. Works great already. And I wouldn't want to receive all the notifications anyway.. Just some of them.
    I still want them all on the website, but not all as a system notification

• If there was money in it I might know some developers.
    Or if i was a lot more experienced and there was money in it i might offer to take it on my self.
    Or they could just hire a development company but it has to be worth doing it's not exactly a quick 1 day job.
    How many users are there and as a result how much extra ad revenue would it generate or what would users pay for the app?
    This sight doesn't start with a https so from what I can tell there's no end to end encryption if it was my sight id worry about that first then focus on app development.

• Why are we not funding this!!

• It would. It is. We're almost there. 😊❤️📱

• No. It'd be a waste of development dollars.

• You don't need one.

• No. No need of that. People are already addicted to this even without popping notifications. Imagine if they could get notification like messaging services?

App and website will essentially do the same thing. There won't be increased efficiency at all. Plus, one more battery sucker on phone. So app is pointless.

Also, it's better to keep a shortcut of website on home-screen. Website is good. It just need little optimisation for mobile platforms.

• Yeah I agree... Currently I'm not very fond of the website on the mobile browser...

• I agree. Website for mobiles need optimisation. But users over level 6 or 7 don't see ads so that makes everything much easier on phones.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 8

• They keep saying that they're making one. The apple app is released in some countries and I think the android one is still in production. They talk about it here: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a29234-i-m-back-so-are-the-downvotes

Ehh, for me, I don't think it'd change much seeing as I'm fine just using the internet on my phone.

• im pretty sure theyre making one.

• They are already working on it. The IOS version is available in some countries, and soon we will have an Android version.
    Just be patient and you'll see it.

• nah am fine with it as it is rn

• Yeah that'd be great

• Still making up my mind if I'll stay on this site so i don't know

• Yea, that would be great!

• There was one for a while but I didn't think it worked too good so was always online anyways and now it's been taken down

• Thank you> I wasn't sure... that is why I am asking :)

• It would be nice to have a good functioning app again, seems they've made a lot of changes lately so maybe one will be coming soon again or something