Is it my imagination or do you find that quite a few people ask questions that lack any common sense? Is it for real or mostly just trolls?

Seriously? While some of the questions are obviously from trolls, I wonder how many people just lack common sense. I won't cite examples, but if you've seen enough questions, you'd know.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I know the type you are talking about we have levels obvious trolls then they can't be serious, can they (either very good trolls or we have some slightly deluded people on here)

What Girls Said 5

• I have never said said "Lack commons sense," although I find that Sometimes the Questions are a Bit Absurd. Repetitious as well.
    Everyone here, dear, is Here for some purpose, maybe to just Ask a Curious George Question, whether it is Ludicrous or What not. I am Mostly here to Continue my own Mission of Being Helpful to those in Need.
    However, no matter how you look at it, Someone else's Wise help can Perhaps Lend a Helping Hand, and maybe along the Lines, the Other can benefit from some Good ol advice, or just Care to Share and have fun.
    Good luck and Great question, @WhereAmI xx

• I'm sure it's about half and half. Some people are trolling just to get a laugh for a little while. Others probably and truly do not have a clue unfortunately, hah.

• I always think their trolls there's no way people can be that stupid.

• I don't know I've met quite a few people IRL both smart and stupid that lack common sense. It seems to multiplied tenfold here. For some of the teenagers I chalk it up to inexperience, but for others I just SMH.

• Agree!

• I think you should start realizing WhereYouAre.

What Guys Said 3

• A lot of it is just trolls but I think you could be surprised how much of it is real straight from some of the deepest and darkest, most disgustingly putrid and disturbingly sordid underbellies of world society.

• i'm willing to bet deep down even askers of said questions don't know what they're saying/doing

• THIS WEBSITE IS A SHAM

• Then why be here?

• Because they did things to me and i need to know what they did