Can I delete questions on this?
What Guys Said 1
Yes you can, check out this link to Frequently Asked Questions
What Girls Said 2
They recently made it so you can do so. This is taken from the FAQ:
In order to delete a question, it must meet certain criteria:
- No MHO has been selected
- The question is closed
Questions cannot be deleted if:
- The question is highlighted by GirlsAskGuys or is very popular
- The question is older than 30 days
- You have already deleted 2 questions in the past 24 hours
There are two ways to delete questions:
1) From the single question page, click on the overflow menu in the top right corner and you will see the option to delete.
2) From your questions page on your profile, you will see a trash bin icon beside each question, click this icon to delete the post.
The Asker will lose 6 Xper points for deleting their question. However, the Opinion Owners who posted on the question will not lose the points they earned for posting.'1
no you can. It is a new update0Click "Show More" for your mentionsMost Helpful Opinion(mho) Rate.
Select as Most Helpful Opinion?
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.Loading...