How often do you read posts description?

OVER HERE! CAN YOU READ THIS?

So often it feels like no one reads the additional details of my questions, no matter how short!
Some of mine have additional questions regarding the title, like "What's your opinion about me personally?", but they are just never answered!

Most Helpful Girl

• I always read them, unless they are really long. I can't answer a question, without knowing the details. It's important to me.

Most Helpful Guy

• That is a huge pet peeve of mine when people just answer the headline question and there is a different twist in question details. They are obviously not opening the detail just going straight to opinion box

The headline is almost never the whole question, but rather a sort of preview or description.
      As much as I appreciate answers, people shouldn't bother to give me one if they're not going to read the whole thing. 😕

Thanks for MHO

What Girls Said 7

• I almost read them every time

• I read them unless they're waaaaay too long or have a bunch of typos. Typically, they help me answer questions.

• I try to read the full description. Not just for this website, but for anything that I read. I'm always afraid that I will miss something otherwise. lol

• Most people are too lazy to read the details.

I normally read them if it's short and I see it.

Me too, but mostly because my epilepsy has made me an extremely slow reader...

• I always read them. How can we have an opinion of you when we don't know you?

If I describe myself in regards to the question so they learn enough about me to decide.
      Also, some are about looks. They typically need no more than my profile pic.

I was just proving I read it

• It depends. If it's really long and there aren't any paragraphs or poor grammar, I usually skip it

• I do... But I know what you mean... No one reads mine either..,,

What Guys Said 4

• If I read a question then I'll read the description too.

• almost all the time

• Like, hardly ever. I only pay attention to the title and that's it. I rarely pay attention to the QA or other opinions.

• Not the long ones. i dont read em