Why are these people even mods?

I assume that's what the little 'm's next to their usernames are.

One of them spammed the hell out of a question I posted - he posted paragraphs of absolute gobbledygook, and the other just told me to "go suck a cock".

What makes GaG choose these people in particular, and aren't they monitored?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah i know i swear the mods and uber mods on here post most of the trolling/nonsense shit. And you wonder why this site is so fucked up lol :P

Most Helpful Guy

• The number of editors and moderators has greatly increased. I've no idea either.

• I've realised that too. No wonder they can't keep an eye on those abuse their status.

What Girls Said 4

• Moderators are selected based on multiple criteria such as report success ratios and general site activity. However, they must follow the posting guidelines just like every other user so if you see anyone, including mods, violating our guidelines, you should report them so admins can be notified. Failure to follow posting guidelines can result in the removal of moderator status so yes, they are monitored.

• Well I've reported both of them, one for spam, and the other for offensiveness...

Are you an admin? Are you already investigating?

• You reported their profiles or the individual posts? I found the antagonistic post and that has been removed but I'm not seeing that you have reported a post for spam. You can message me with a link to the question where it occurred though if you would like and I will take a look.

• Many actually ask for these positions.. And usually they are granted if you've been here long enough and have the minimal criteria.. There are many idiot people here though and don't follow rules.. You can actually get them "fired" lol from their position... Few years back There was a dumb girl here that would remove my questions for the most retarded reasons, and I got gag to remove her.. She's probably still here as regular user.

So if thhey indeed are not following as they should, you can report them and even better if you have proof... But really this is just internet.. Who cares... unless they constantly are after you like the one I reported, she had simething against me.. Maybe cause she was ugly and fat 👽🙈😛 and jealous of my photos 😜!!

• If you haven't already, go report all of the spam posts and the user's profile itself. All users are monitored, and mods can lose their status if they do not follow the site rules themselves.

• "Go suck a cock! " 😂😂😂jk.. mods too have to follow the rules and guidelines.. and yes they're monitored as well.. you can report the post where someone was hostile to you.. 😊

What Guys Said 4

• I am fairly sure there is a monitor system but site is so large - It is quite an automatic process, the main one being - Successful reporting ratio

• Sexual favors, man. It's a conspiracy!

• All the posts moderators hide, are reviewed by the admins. We are basically regular users that suggest things to admins to delete.

• Also you can report the moderator's posts if it breaks the guidelines, and a admin will look at the post.

• I know what mods are, you have more power than the average joe here... these two were going against guidelines AND our mods.

• They friends with the high places